Thursday, June 18, 2020

NO RAGRETS!

Random 2am thoughts tonight.

I randomly asked myself if there was a time I want to reverse back and start again. But no, my answer was no. I have already lived that age, so why would I want to repeat it? But what if you don't remember the future and it was a restart? My answer was then I would still make the same decisions I made before. I used to think that not reapplying to a local university was the only regret I have. But tonight, I realise… Even if I were to go back to my early 20s, I would have chosen the same path. It may not be the best path, but life hasn't been that bad at all. 

If I restart my teens with no recollection of my present, I'm sure I'll repeat the decisions I have made. And if I were to return back to my teens with the future already experienced, I'll be like, no iz okay. Been there done that. Also, rather not live than relive my life.

No comments: