Thursday, July 28, 2016

Friends

I conclude that the entire class must have not liked me. I had plenty of good memories there and then, but I'm sad none of the friendship lasted. None. How come?! How can?? Why? They went on with their lives, they remember each other, but I'm never included. Never. I'm no longer sad or affected, but now I know... That should be it. That must be it. If not, what else could justify their constant exclusion? Even for major milestones of their lives… Especially for major milestones of their lives.

What puzzled me most is, why was this person who weren't even close back in school invited and not me? I mean… I was definitely closer to her than this person who got invited?? Lol. Or so I thought.

I say it doesn’t affect me anymore, but that doesn’t mean I don’t occasionally think about these. :(

Meh.

No comments: