Monday, December 09, 2013

A Happy Life I Have. :D

Lately, I've been exceptionally happy.

Unsure if it's the after effects of a great vacation or just me being thankful for everything that had uplifted my entire mood, but, I've been overjoyed for no apparent reasons these days. :3

Actually, it started out just yesterday. LOL.
It was a rainy afternoon somewhere near Bugis; I was out with the parents and was in a really fancy mood. And as I watch my parents hurry to the nearby shelter, I suddenly felt this really random gush of happiness filling me up. :')

Out of nowhere, I started feeling really happy and blessed to have my parents (&my sis too!).

Then, later in the day, I felt really blessed for my life in general. :') Blessed to have everyone in my life on top of my family.

This morning, I woke up to a chirpy mood for work (Yes, work!) despite the late night sleep.

Again, I felt thankful and blessed to have what I have right now. And I'm already looking forward to payday. LOLOL!

ps: I'm back to MCBI again for the 3rd time. Lucky me, celebrating Christmas with the nice people at work for 3 years straight. xD

This is really random, but I'm feeling overjoyed!

I'm happy to be happy. :)

No comments: