Sunday, August 12, 2012

Night Time.

Photobucket

Just my Monday and Tuesday this week. :)

It's our "term-break" week and we got a few days off to breathe while leaving the rest to complete our assignments. I've been struggling to focus on my work lately and it's frustrating the hell out of me. I can't seem to concentrate on one particular thing that I'm doing and keep jumping around. My mind hasn't been at ease either.

How time flies. It's already mid-August.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Spastic.

Photobucket

Photobucket
Doing funny things Yaping influence us to do. loll.

Photobucket
Monday was a great day out with the prettys. :)

Photobucket
Photobombed by an Indian.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Shopped for the entire day and only got a $13.90 necklace. I know I know, why necklace again right? I have one neck but 365 days to accessorize it. So unless I have 365 necklace, it's never enough!!! lol.

Thereafter, met up with Soohou and satisfied Jolene's Swee Choon cravings. :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Act cute!

Photobucket

Photobucket
Feeling hungry yet?
hiakhiak. More food pictures coming up!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Yaping trying to open up the salted egg custard bun nicely for a picture.

Photobucket
Apparently, my camera fails to focus on it. ==;
Just for your information, I think it taste weird. lol.

Photobucket
Tuesday.
KBox and Dinner.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Sang K, went to the library for school work, bumped into Nicholas and had delicious porridge for dinner. :) Good time catching up with Yanling and Jiaxuan.


&Oh. Had a good lunch with bestfriend and the bestfriend today at Jones The Grocer. :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Nice place. Normal priced food.

But honestly, I think I've had better food. :) 4.5/10 for me! But I'll go back to try other stuffs sometime..... not so soon.

Because~~~~~

Photobucket
I miss this!

Photobucket
this!

Photobucket
this!!!!

Photobucket
&THIS!!!! &THIS!!!!!


Ah..... I'm hungry. ><




Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



-Thoughts-

Sometimes, just sometimes, I get overwhelmed with the changes that occurs.

What's happening?
Why is it like this?
Why is it like that?
Why is there a difference?
Why isn't it the same anymore?
Why is it changing?
Why?
Why?
Why?
When did it start changing?
Is it me?
Is it just me?
Why?
Why?
Why?


I've been asking myself these questions a lot lately. :/ I couldn't understand why people enjoy comparing the past to the present. I even tell people to avoid comparing anything because it only creates negative feelings. I still can't understand why... :/ But I guess, it's just something uncontrollable because everyone of us has the tendency to find fault. We don't treasure it when times are good and only know how to complain when the sun stop shining.

Change is the only definite thing that never changes. I should know and understand that more than anyone because I believe so.

Maybe, just like everyone else, you got bored.

ps: Give me strength.