Monday, August 06, 2012

Xiuqing's 21st Party!!!!!!!! ^^

Photobucket

I must be mad to still be up at 3:50AM when I had a really long Sunday and a going-to-be-long Monday! >< It's all because 24-hours a day is totally insufficient to do everything I want to!!!!! But, it's going to be the last night I'm staying up so late~ I promised myself. lol. Gotta spare some thoughts for my facial complexion. &I don't wanna look older than I really am which I already am. T^T Pimples, pop pop pop!!!

Photobucket
Xiuqing held her party on her birthday itself!
&It was held at The Chevrons!
Love that place.

Photobucket
Baby of the farmanimals finally 21 now! :)

Photobucket
BIG BIG poster of her idol, Jaejoong!
Her friend is so sweet! This must have cost a lot.

Photobucket
Picture taken from the room!

Photobucket

Photobucket
The room~ :3

Photobucket
Like this picture! Guan look so happy!

Photobucket
hehehe.
Made her try this dress because I want to make sure I got the correct size.
So sexy. hehehe.
Cheng, I hope you like this dress, the necklace and the pictures!!!! ♥

Photobucket
THESE TWO!
Stayed most of the first half of the evening in the room. tsktsk.

Photobucket
&They thought I'll end this entry with this picture......................



NOT!!!



:p

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
^^
The beef, the sotong, the chicky and the pork. :3

Photobucket
Stephanie, her great helper for the night!
&Of course, her other friends too~ :D

Photobucket
I think Xiuqing look absolutely gorgeous in this shot so I couldn't resist uploading it. hehehe.
Should have took pictures outside instead. xD

Photobucket
Stephanie the photo-bomber!

Photobucket
&Again!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Was too full from late lunch so didn't eat much.
I end up chewing on a few sticks of satay at the end of the night thought. lol.
The party had catering, BBQ and I heard, steamboat?! :O

Photobucket

Photobucket
Yingling and Xuai!

Photobucket
Opening her gift!

Photobucket
And shockingly + quickly keeping it after realizing it's sexy bikini.
Cheeky Yingling!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Because The Chevrons also has Karaoke, we killed an hour just random singing! My first song with Emily = "Love Song" hehehehe. We wasted almost ten minutes trying to make someone sing though. lol.

Photobucket
Cheers with coke!
ps: I'm kindda sick of it now. *puke*

Photobucket
Xiuqing taking her first look at her birthday cake!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Home-made by someone she knows!

Photobucket
Yeaps, our supper was BBQ food.
THERE WERE A LOT OF FOOD E-V-E-R-Y-W-H-E-R-E!!!!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Yingling excited to pull the party-popper!

Photobucket

Photobucket
See how crazy she was!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Weiming, or otherwise known as John(lol), is like the nicest guy in our class! He's the only one who attends most of the birthday parties without the other heartless guys!!!!!!! Second one now I think. :/ But of course, the other guys has NS to be busy with~~~ But still!!!! I choose to believe that Weiming is just nice! At least doesn't need another presence to be present! :)

Photobucket

Photobucket
:)

I'm actually happy and relieved that the pictures all turn out alright! I thought they look rather blurry from my camera initially and was kindda upset because I didn't snap as many pictures as I did for Lim Guan's. Turns out, I look 200 shots for the night and most of them look more decent than I saw! ^^

Photobucket

Photobucket
Prettier smile!!!! ^^
Can't wait for her braces to be off and to see her white pearly teeth soon!!!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Sing song sing song!!!!

Photobucket
Party popping!!!!
Check out Yingling's face! ;)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
She made a few wishes and even gave some to her friends (&us)
:')

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Officially the cake-cutter of the class!
Hahahahaha.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Really nice!
Like how it isn't very sweet and really really soft!

Photobucket

Photobucket
^^

Photobucket

Photobucket
21seconds!!!!!!!

Photobucket
Chiiiiiiiiiiiiiiivas!

Photobucket
Pretty Yingling!

Photobucket
&Check out Emily's bright smile!
I bet she was brimming because she's the only one who can't drink. tsktsk.
SO NOT SPORTY! :p









ANYWAYZ!!!

Few hours ahead of Xiuqing's party, Emily and I met up early to finally fulfill something we wanted to do even before her Taiwan trip! &That is to have a great brunch/lunch together!!!! ^^ As planned we went to Wild Honey; and I'm still not sick of it yet. xD

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
I shouldn't have ordered cocktail for lunch. ==;

Photobucket
I never knew mushroom could taste good just on its own!!!!!!
So flavorful, I was the one who scooped the last bite! nomz!

Photobucket
Japanese Weekend Special!

Photobucket
Went back for this this this!
Now, craving satisfied!!! ^^

Photobucket
Guan finally came.
She was suppose to meet us for lunch but as usual she was late!
Acceptable reason though, she had lunch with her granny. ^^
After lunch, took a while to walk to Somerset313 and waited a pretty long time for a taxi~ Rode down to Xiuqing's party and tadaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!

I'm at the end of my entry already. :O


Photobucket
^^

Photobucket
Favorite shot of the party!
Because Xiuqing's gorgeous and my face is unsee-able. xD

Photobucket
LOVEEEEEE YOU SOTONG!!!
Stay blur and pretty, always! ♥




Photobucket
:) GOODNIGHT!