Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Myn & Min ♥

Photobucket
HIHIHI!

It's past 4am right now and I should be getting some rest for a more productive study-time tomorrow~~~~ But but but, I thought it's better to blog about tonight's awesome dinner(&Yaping's birthday celebration), watch Running Man and make sure they do not distract me from studying tomorrow........... :D I've been missing quite a number of my drama though.......... :'(



So, today has been pretty productive and then, fun & enjoyable!!!

Photobucket
Well, any time with Shamyn is always enjoyable! :)

Photobucket
But first! I've met up with Yaping this morning to study.
Thus, the sad face.

I've never been the type to study outside.............. I always thought it's better to study at home and was never able to understand why people prefers studying outside when it's clearly more comfortable at home! Well, it was like that....... Until I stayed back in school to study one fine sunny day~ It was in the library and I was surprisingly as productive as I would be, at home! Though there's a higher tendency for me to peep and watch people around me... loll. (It's NOT creepy! People-watching is fun and very normal!) So, I thought I should kick-start this semesters' mugging with studying outside!

My pace is set and I hope I'll be able to absorb more tomorrow! :D

Photobucket
Of course, we did side track and chatted for a bit amidst studying!

Photobucket

Photobucket
Favourite picture! :D



Photobucket
&Then at 6pm, I went off to look for pretty Shamyn!

I'm glad we've been keeping up with our "meet once a month" promise to each other~ Though it has only been 4 months,,, a good start means a lot, right? Lol. We'll never know what will happen in future but I do hope we'll be keeping up with this promise and continue to meet up a lot a lot!!!!

It felt really nice, warm and fuzzy when Shamyn twitted:

awwww~
I feel the same! But of course, getting to know other colleagues like Jasmine and Karen has also brighten up my life and made working very much enjoyable too! All I so love love. hehe.
It has got something to do with fate when any individual come into our lives................ And then, it takes time, effort and genuine desire to maintain a relationship~ I'm glad I have a few friends who are on the same page as me on this.. :)

For some friendship that's pretty much one-sided, it's extremely tiring to try, try and try to maintain. Having to be the only one putting in effort may even cause people to reevaluate their self-worth......... Well, at least I've had been through such struggles before... lol. noobmuch.

:O where am I drifting to! ><

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
lol. Honestly, we took so many that I kept complaining having no more facial expressions!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
:) So pretty!

Can be assured there's gonna be many many pictures of pretty Shamyn!
My bestfriend would be so happy knowing that right now. lmao.
Careful not to nosebleed, babo!


Photobucket
She has quite a number of selcas tonight and I bet she doesn't feel bad for spamming! ;)
ps: So many pretty ones, I couldn't bear not to upload!

Photobucket
Oh ya~ Dinner was at Fika... It's a nice place.
GREAT FOOD.

Photobucket
Love this brick-wall background!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
#ootd shot!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

lol..........................
I just have to insert some random shots of me to break the chain of pretty pictures!
Just in case there's too much pretty and people can't handle that. ;)

Photobucket

But honestly, it's just me being lazy to filter and rearrange the photos la!
All according to timeline!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Iced Latte and Strawberry Iced Tea.
Usually, sugar syrup has to be added to Iced Tea~ But surprisingly, theirs were just nice!

Photobucket
While waiting for our foooooooooooooood!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Feel like doing something to my hair.
Looks a mess!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Looks like she's looking up at herself.... lol.

Photobucket

Photobucket
This isn't posing! It's actually her trying to figure how to pose a nice "not looking into camera" picture.
lol. I swear!

Photobucket
hmmmmz. Not sure if posing. lol.

Photobucket
I kept snapping pictures and she laughed!

Photobucket

Photobucket
lol.

Photobucket
SO CUTE RIGHT!!!!!

Photobucket
This expression because she made me cam-whore too!
Pictures at the end of the entry though, you may click close just before that~ lol.

Photobucket

Photobucket
VERY NICE ICED TEA!!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
& THE FOOD IS SERVED!!!!

Photobucket
BETTER THAN IKEA's MEATBALLS!!!
(To me)

Photobucket
This is really nice too!

Photobucket

Photobucket
I was trying to instagram one of our pictures!!!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Evidence of the photo I was trying to upload!

Photobucket
ps: I don't really upload food pictures but I get more likes for food pictures. PUI!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Yes, the toilet. lol.

After the great dinner (Shamyn treated me, again! So niceeeeeeeeee!) we headed down to 3.Inch.Sin because she wanted to try the Lava Cake recommended by LadyIronChef. Coincidentally, I had one just a few days before and didn't exactly liked that one so I was kindda................. not keen. Turns out, it's seriously good!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
WE ALSO ORDERED RED VELVET!!!!!!!
Better than twelve cupcakes for Shamyn~

Photobucket
REALLY GOOD!!
Best when it's mixed and eaten together with the icecream! :O

Photobucket
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Had a really really good chat over the cakes. :) I'm super happy that there's only two fax machine back then and one of them was behind me........................ If it weren't for that fax machine, I won't have talked to Shamyn and end up listening to her blabber for a whole 5~7 minutes about her situation. lol!!! And of course, if it weren't for that fax machine, I won't have found such a great friend. ^^

Photobucket

Photobucket
Laughing because I did something that I usually do with chocolates. ;)



Photobucket
NOW SOME FAVOURITE SHOTS WITH HER TONIGHT!!!!!!

Photobucket

Photobucket
I find this really funny. Me. lol.

Photobucket

Photobucket
THANK YOU FOR THE WONDERFUL DINNER SHAMYNTOHLIN.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Kindda sad Lina didn't join us again this time...........
Lina, if you're reading this, PLEASE REPLY MY MESSAGES!!!! :(


Okay, some me pictures before I end off this entry!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
TADAHHHHHHHHH!
ps: It's mandatory. lol.