Monday, December 10, 2012

End of the World

As I patiently wait for my videos to be uploaded, I thought I should neutralize the level of my happiness with something a little less kiddy and a bit more serious. Just a bit. :)

I am actually really glad 2NE1 New Evolution and SHINee World Concert II were scheduled during the first week of December. That way, if the world is to really end in another 12 days, I'll be going with no regrets at all!! Hahahahahahahahahaha. No, really.

I think I'm taking death a little too lightly. My parents always go "siao ah" or "choy........." with deadly stares whenever I mention I'm ready to go or when I talk about the world really ending or or... when I talk about dying anytime (like accidents etc.) or or or... when I say the world better be ending. Lol.
ps: Go as in cross the line and go up to heaven~ *flies*

Honestly, these thoughts about death aren't really suicidal thoughts! It's somehow a reminder to myself and one of my ways to make sure I do my best, live my life to the fullest and have no regrets in whatever! (Though I have to admit, I have one small regret. Just one! But since it can't change, I'm embracing whatever is now.) I believe being ready to go means I have nothing to hold back! Even if it means I have to go being single or a virgin. LMAO.

Seriously, those aren't even important to me (as of now)........................

I am just happy, content and satisfied with who I am, where I am now, what I have and, of course, who I have with me now. Isn't it more important than asipring to do big big things and achieve great great dreams? Better to treasure and cherish what you have than regretting you haven't!

Of course, I have my own dreams and goals in life! I just......... want to be happy all the time, if not most of the time, so if anything were to happen, I won't have wasted this life but lived to the fullest. Life's so unpredictable, we'll never know what's going to happen next!

Sometimes, we get too caught up with striving to achieve huge aspirations or chase our big big dreams and end up neglecting what's equally important and already beautiful in our lives.

And the question is, will we even live to the day we'll achieve the things we want?

Having goals in life creates depth in many aspects of our lives but at the end of the day, it's how happy and regretless we'll leave the world when our time is up. Which eventually happens.

No point achieving a million goals and then try to catch up with things. Sometimes, it might be too late.

Live like you were dying.

Photobucket