Saturday, November 24, 2012

Shop, Lunch and Shop again! :D

Was too dogged after SMTOWN Live World Tour III last night that I gave updating this space a miss. I didn't sleep early though! Slept at 4am after typing the two entries out and arranging, editing and uploading the pictures. lol. Siao right?

Nevertheless, it's not too late! Two entries today. :3

Thursday was a day well spent with Shamyn! It was a really simple shop, lunch, shop day but it was good. I was very happy! Spending time with Shamyn is always a wonderful thing. <3 hehehe.

First off, we met up at Plaza Singapura so I could run some errands and check out some shops for my Christmas outfit. (It's not early to search for Christmas outfit okay! I don't wanna panic later with nothing to wear according to the "Don't be an asshole" theme. sobs)

Finally got my lip tint!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Then, we headed down to Orchard Central for some lunch! MAN I LOVE THAT EXPENSIVE PLACE!!!!! Lol. The food is kindda pricey but their portions are pretty huge! Shared "The New Yorker", a Red Velvet cake and a Mango Sliss with Shamyn. STUFFED! Lol.

And to properly digest the food, WE HAVE TO SHOP. lolol. Who am I kidding? We just had that in our agenda!

So, we started off with H&M. Someone said she would only watch me shop~~~ Turns out, I was the one who came out empty handed when she spent over a hundred! lol. She even owes me some money!

Spotted a few nice dresses for Christmas but I've decided to just wait till later and try my luck. lol.



Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Want some? :D

Photobucket

This deserves two shots because..............
CHECK OUT THE GENEROUS AMOUNT OF SALMON!!!

Photobucket

I didn't even complain about the onions!

Photobucket
(Y)(Y)! Two thumbs up!

Photobucket
:)

Photobucket

Photobucket
Still not a fan of these overly sweet stuffs~

Photobucket
THEIR TOILET HAS REALLY GOOD LIGHTING MAN!
Check out my hair!!! Can finally see a hint of the crazy colour I did!
Definitely brighter irl!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
woohoo!!!

Photobucket
We bought this ONLY to keep our macaroons because we were too full to eat any and had to separate our share!
We were pretty tired that day~ Shamyn was tired from her active yesterday and I was just..... lazy to take pictures with my camera and too meh after all the fruitless shopping! So, pictures taken were mostly with our phones and her iTouch. EH FIFTH GENERATION iTOUCH QUITE COOL LEH!!! :3

ps: Too lazy to arrange or even QC the pictures this time. ><
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
LOVING THE COLOR LEH!!! <3
ps: Please don't fade please don't fade please don't fade!

Photobucket
GOOD HAIR DAY YO!!!