Wednesday, November 21, 2012

LOVING MY NEW HIGHLIGHTS!!! :D

Photobucket

Photobucket
Last minute arranged an appointment to neXt hair salon this afternoon and tried out a pretty crazy color!! Loving the results and I hope it'll last more than two weeks~~~ *pray*

The experience was fantastic!! Nice place and really professional & specialized hairstylists! If I have higher disposable income, I'll definitely go there for the haircut and coloring! :D The stylists were telling me that what they did for me could easily cost $400! My jaw literally dropped. Lucky it was just an "experiment" or some sort.

Photobucket
Today's brunch! :3

We were tempted by Xiaxue because of this video!




Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Day ended on a good note!! :)


&Here's some sexy Sugar pictures! ;)
Photobucket
Anyone wanna get a new display for their car??? heheheh.

Photobucket
Here's her sticking out her tongue and somewhat moving her lips occassionally like as if she's eating in her dreams!
We started watching her after she cried in her sleep. SUPER CUTE!!!

Photobucket
Awww... My turn to go to bed. :3

Photobucket
&be up like this tomorrow. kekekke.