Thursday, July 12, 2012

Favorite Cancerians & Their Birthday Treats!!!!! ^^

Had a really good Wednesday spending it with two of my favourite Cancerians Jasmine & Xiaoxuan! ^^ One I'm happy to have known from work till forever! And another I've known all my life! :)

Met up to celebrate their birthdays which is a week apart. Xiaoxuan's birthday is TODAY though!!! HAPPY 21ST MY FAVORITE TAOSUAN A.K.A BLACK BLACK. :3 &Jasmine's coming in a week's time.

ps: Attended ChiuLee's 21st party on Saturday but I'm still waiting for Yaping to send me the pictures. So......... wait for it! xD

Treated them both (but separately) to Wild Honey and Antoinette!! Enjoyed both my meals to the fullest and had a whooping awesome time shopping the rest of the time away~ :D Left my house at 11am and reached home at 11+pm. Almost 9hours of non-stop walking, no wonder my feet hurts so bad this morning! Jasmine even messaged me and told me shopping is hard because she was having back and shoulder aches by the time she reached home. Haha. Cute.

Total expenditure for yesterday hit $3xx! :O But it's well-worth! And, it's good to do something like this once in a while. hehehe. Can't wait to meet Emily next Saturday for the same thing (but her treat! lol) and Karen on the 28th for Privé! ^^

So happy to have friends to feast with! Kekeke.

Okay, okay. Picturesssss!


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Her California

Photobucket
&My English! :3

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
I really like my brunch!

So far, I haven't been disappointed by Wild Honey. Now that I'm thinking about it, I'm wondering if I should have Belgium or try out something new the next time I go. :/ Miss the waffle leh..................... And oh oh! I've heard people commenting how it's overrated or overpriced (From Xiaoxuan's friend actually. lol.) I would say, it's worth it for the portion and ambiance! If 20-ish is overpriced for brunch, there are other nice places that serve them in much affordable prices! Like.... Yakun. lol. :)

Photobucket

Photobucket
SHE LOOK SO YOUNG HERE!!!!
Act cute with her bangs. LOL!

It was really nice catching up with her again! Even though we've only not met for 3weeks, it is quite a long time considering we've seen each other almost everyday for the past 9 months! ^^ It's also really nice to can have so many topics to yak about~ Really rare but blessed to have known Jasmine, MY NEW BFF, EVERYONE!!!! hehe. Hope this mama will have her third baby and I'll go to the hospital to see her!!!!


Photobucket
ps: Lazy to arrange the pictures so here's them in timeline!

Photobucket

Photobucket
After spending first half of the evening shopping, she got hungry. lol.

Photobucket
&I was thirsty. xD

Photobucket
While waiting for the drinks!

Photobucket

Photobucket
PRETTY RIGHT????!
Too bad, almost taken. xD

Photobucket

After finish slurping our delicious drink, we went in to Prada and this girl finally got her first high-end branded wallet!!!!!!! *throwsconfetti* So coincidental how the wallet she got was what Jasmine was considering and has just gotten it from her Paris trip!! Jasmine SMS-ed and told me it's actually different because hers is the shorter version and is no longer on sale in Singapore. lol.

Photobucket
The ambiance is really classy! A first experience for me. :)

Anywayz, this wasn't in our initial plan. This Xiaoxuan forever indecisive! But because I made the decisions on mine, I didn't wanna make decisions any for her birthday. LOL. She suggested to go for Dean & Deluca which I was really really excited to try!!!!!!!! But she later decide to change the location because there wasn't seats. We walked from ION to Orchard Central only to walk back to Mandarin Gallery. Tsk. Thank goodness I still got to buy the Vodka Sauce or I'll kill her on her birthday. LOL.

&She initially wanted to go for Wild Honey which I didn't mind but then changed her mind again to try out Antoinette. >:( Some people just want to watch others burn! Lol.

Photobucket
While waiting for seats!
Half the time she's using her phone lo! TSK! >:(
It was nice hearing her share about stuffs though. HEHEHE.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
LOL.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
YUMMY!
A little bit spicy for me but it's nice!
It's normal tomato based pasta but I really like how generous they were with the seafood!
THERE WAS A HUGE SCALLOP TOO!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
What does this look like to you?? LOL!
Xiaoxuan initially thought she ordered steak so she got a shock seeing this.
This TXX skill ah~ :p

Photobucket
It's Wagyu Beef!
Xiaoxuan say it tasted like pork.
I like it~ it's so so so tender~~

Then again, who can ever trust me when it comes to review of all sorts? Lol.

Photobucket

Photobucket
Not a fan of Macaroons but theirs are really good!
I don't like those overly sweet ones. TWG ones are nice, and these are nicest I've ever tasted!
ps: I've only had TWG and this before. lolol.

Photobucket

Photobucket
(Y)(Y)(Y)(Y)

Photobucket
(Y)(Y)

Photobucket
Birthday celebrations are never completed without cakes!!!
:( Sad that Jasmine's brunch didn't have any. T^T

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
&she proceeded to make the LONGEEEEEEEEEEEST wish EVER!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
She smirked because I was complaining her taking too long to make wishes.
SO GREEDY!!! Lol.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Happygirl91

Photobucket

Photobucket
Frustrated because she found white threads inside.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
:)






On a random messy note!

Photobucket
It was night time when I wanted to finally tidy up my table!

Photobucket
Never thought I could ever be messier~

Photobucket
Behind the pretty lights sticks untidy masking tapes! HEH.

Photobucket
It started out okay~~~

Photobucket
&TADAH!!! It looks messier than before. ==;

Photobucket
:)



Photobucket
&Here's a random picture of my favorite buy from yesterday! :3
Haven't tried it yet though.