Sunday, June 10, 2012

Birthday Celebration 2 Weeks in Advanced~

Photobucket

Photobucket

8 of us gathered together for a really good brunch as a celebration for Gary's birthday. His birthday isn't due till 24th this month but because of the same reason we couldn't do a proper celebration for Lance's 21st, NS might rob away Gary's birthday too. So, here's a 2 weeks advanced "celebration".

But it isn't exactly a celebration because there wasn't any cake. :/ Don't judge me, Birthday Cakes are symbolic! So anywayz, we can take it that we're celebrating Lance's birthday belatedly, Gary's birthday 2 weeks in advanced, a farewell brunch for Lance's departure tonight to Brunei and maybe for Cindy's birthday too! LOL.

Cindy turns 21 today. :) HAPPY 21ST CINDY! ♥

One brunch for all the reasons! :3

Photobucket
Lance & Gary ♥
ps: Both single, so let me know if you're interested to expand your circle of friends. If you know what I mean. ;)

Photobucket

We were suppose to meet at 12pm but apparently one of the stars for the day *cough*Gary*cough* was still sleeping soundly when I called at 11:58am!!! End up panic-planning for the perfect arrangement to go together! :) Gathered at Gary's place to wait for him to get ready and for everyone else to arrive before Jolene follow Lance's car.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
It was a stresssssful drive for Jolene, trying to follow Lance's lead while cursing and exclaiming how she prefer Gary to lead the way and all. Haha. Super cute.

Photobucket

Photobucket
The place we went for brunch!

Photobucket
Heard it was one of the best restaurant or something?

Photobucket
:)

Photobucket
The place is kindda big and the ambiance is nice!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Reading the newspaper or the menu?

Photobucket
PHONE SURRENDER!!!!!

Everyone of us placed our phones in the middle of the table. Yaping's greaaat suggestion!!! Such a good way to stop us from constantly checking tweets/facebook/instagram when we're having brunch or just hanging out. WE SHOULD HAVE DONE THIS LONG AGO!!! I kindda have issues with people who are almost constantly staring at their phones. It's like they are not interested in hanging out or something. :(

I was asked to pay for the GST initially because I was the first to touch my phone. BUT I ONLY WANTED TO CLICK OPEN A MESSAGE, or it'll ring every 10 minutes! :( Of course, they were just kidding. Was kindda hungry so I just feign ignorance. loll.

Photobucket
They said I was the odd one. But NO.jpg I see myself being the unique one! :D

Photobucket
Fooling around before our food came!

Oh oh! Our bill totaled up to a whooping $250.11~~ :O But it was a good brunch.

Photobucket
Soohou: "Can I have the Hot Chocolate?"
Yaping: "It's Hot HOT Chocolate!"

Her exclamation was darn funny! Our cute cute. xD

Photobucket
Some fries which I cannot remember what it's called.

Photobucket
Food for the other side came first so, pictures! :))

Photobucket

The place was so nice, we decide to take snapshots of the delicious food too!

Photobucket
7 Layer Pancakes!
It looks so pretty and berry-ish!

Photobucket
No idea what this is~
I didn't get to try this but it looks nice!

Photobucket
Old Fashion American something lol.
The sweet potato fries is fantastic!

Photobucket
Mushroom Risoto
Flavorful! My first time trying risoto!

Photobucket
&Then, ours were finally here!!!!!!!!!!!

Photobucket
Yes, mine is the same as Soohou's!
Weishan say it's like a higher class of Burger King shots~ TSK! Idiot much. :(
But the beef patty is much thicker! And the sweet potato fries is FANTASTIC.
ps: I know I've mentioned the sweet potato BUT IT'S FANTASTIC. :D

Photobucket
:) No idea what this is also.
I think it's nice! But Yaping complains about the hard bread~

Photobucket
Eggs Benedict!

Photobucket
Fish & Chips!

Photobucket
and the best tau sar bao 豆沙包 in Singapore!
I think it's the same as the one I love love love from JB/Kota Tinggi!!
I didn't try but it looks the same!

We use to have like a box of these stocked in our freezer because it's from JB/Kota Tinggi and not exactly very convenient to buy. I'm not a 豆沙包 person but I really really really loved the ones from there. You have to cook it perfectly too~ Else it'll not be the best. :(( Now I miss it! It's been ages since I last had any!!!

Photobucket

nomz nomz nomz

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

:3

Photobucket
A group shot! ^^

Photobucket
The sun is definitely merciless this Sunday! :((

Photobucket

But a good sun means good lighting and definitely means good pictures!!!!!!!!!!!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Girls!

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket
I like this shot! :)
Welcome to Muthu's Curry says Weishan. hehehehe.

Photobucket
So happy!

Photobucket
The guys~~~

Photobucket

Photobucket
Lance re-enacting some NS stuffs again~~~

Photobucket

Photobucket
I think only the guys could understand fully what he's talking about. Lol.

Photobucket

Took us a really really long time to decide on what to do. End up going with Soohou's idea and that is to go home. :( So sad. But the sun was so darn hot, I wasn't interested to head down to town for some shopping.

Photobucket
&Here, are my favourite shots!!!
ps: Yes, this is one of my favourite shots because you can't see Gary! ;)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


This is probably the most expensive weekend I've ever had. Expensive brunch on Saturday, expensive shopping and expensive brunch again on Sunday. Mostly expensive brunch though. lol.

And now it's less than 4 hours left to the end of Sunday. The end of my expensive but fantastically awesome weekend. Work next. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. :((

Photobucket