Friday, March 16, 2012

Nights like these...... ☺

Photobucket

It's night like these & people like them that makes my week a whole lot better. :)

What's the best way to end your looooong day? Meeting up with awesome people in your life!! Miss Lance and Gary and Soohou!

Was really exhausted, dogged dogged dogged! from work and extremely hungry; busy exhibition, standing all day and no lunch. But I guess, I was mostly hungry because I got back all my energy after dinner. hehe.
ps: I skipped lunch not because I was too busy~ I wasn't hungry and since I had to eat alone, I rather just skip it. hehe

Met up for a simple dinner @ Arbite (FINALLY tried it!) and hung out for a bit at Udders before heading back home to play with double eyelid stickers and then ending the night with a big smile on my face. ^^

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Jolene's

Photobucket
Mine

Photobucket
THIS IS REALLY NICE!!!! :D

Yaping and Weishan didn't eat though...

Photobucket
Jolene look so happy here!

Photobucket
Yaping combing her gift for me from Hongkong!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Weishan, Y U SO FIERCE!!!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket
This mad girl

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
More pictures in Yaping's camera. Update again sooooooon! :D