Tuesday, January 17, 2012

SHAKE THAT!

Photobucket
xD

HI HI HI ALL!!! ^^

Here's an extremely random (&SHINee filled) entry because I now have the leisure time to use my laptop at ease with no stress and no work to worry and think about~~ *dances around!* A major load was finally off my shoulder this afternoon! YAY!! *throws confetti* Though I'm 9 hours late to do this, I'm still happy that I FINALLY finished this 200+ pages publication (or project). WOOHOOOO!!! NO MORE TROUBLING OTHER PEOPLE NO MORE WORRIES.

When I was at the last page of the book, I felt like.......

Photobucket
Yes, throw the book! Lol.
(&with that wide smile too. heheheh.)

It is that exaggerated because it almost felt like I could never finish that 200+ pages. Jasmine even commented that I look damn stressed yesterday. &I seldom lift my head up from my desk when I'm at it. Truth is, the deadline was last Friday. But I only managed to rush through all today. SOBS!
Still still still, I AM FINALLY DONE WITH THAT STUPID PUBLICATION. YAY!!!

Photobucket
Gonna party all night long now!

But of course, that isn't the end la. Lol. My relief was short-lived. In fact, it lasted for only 30 minutes. hahaha. I was greeted with hot hot 8000+ records for the next publication. LMAO. Hot hot because they are pretty much due in a months' time~~ But since I can't bring them home to work on them (requires company's software), I'm glad I can sleep without thinking so much now. HEHE.

Still happy that I'm done with one, at least something proper is done! ^^

Can't wait for work to end tomorrow. I better leave ON.THE.DOT ah. Gonna go mask (FINALLY) my camera and then then then sing for 2 hours before meeting my s to tasting. KEKE.

Photobucket
PEACE OUT! (Y)

ps: credits to whoever did the GIFs, not me!