Saturday, February 13, 2010

Are You Ready For LNY?

... I sure am!! ^^
Putting anxiety for coming exam, next week, aside; I really am excited and looking forward to the Lunar New Year this year!! :D I have no idea why, but I just love every festives! They are so... Nice... Lol!

Mum started spring cleaning the house about 3 weeks ago- slow and steady! Lol. Nothing much left other than our own rooms and a little living room space allocated to us for cleaning. :)

Anyway, yesterday marked the last day of Year2... (I don't include exams, kthxbye) kindda had many thoughts... :/ also, it was the day most of us cleared every single project!!!! :D guess I didn't do badly to affect my festive mood~~ keke.

School has been so busy, I only got to decorate my house yesterday (we used to do it a month or 2 weeks before, FYI)... :( rushed home after project, had things blue-tacked up, talked to Pinky (she wanna bring me go clubbing. Lol!), helped parents bring groceries home and went to meet vweisan and yapinggg at hougang mall!! :)
Can't really remember what we did but I remember doing something really embarrassing for yaping... entering OCBC bank to get red packets; red packets and nothing else..
The notion is already a tad embarrassing! But guess what vweisan decided to do, making it worse! Lol.
Went in, went straight to the lady with the bag of red packets and said "errr, do you have red packets?" lol!!! I bet the lady was wondering why the he'll do we want the packets for... Lol!

Afterwhich, went to ping's place to help colour her nails. Thought I might suck at it because it's been a while since I last help someone with nails. But am superrrrrr glad Yaping liked the outcome... Hehehe!!

That's all for yesterday I guess, pictures to be up soon. Lazy now. ;x

Okay, needa go for reunion dinner now! Back soon... Heh!
-Blogged with Mr. Touchie!!!