Wednesday, October 01, 2008

MENTOS, the freshmaker!

So cool!
TV is the new sex man~ Lol. I'm all hyped up again. ;)
Yes uh!! Family dinner up later... Boo! Pictures pictures~

I WANNA EAT SUBWAY LA BITCH! Lol.
*giggles & shout: I feel damn random now! Woot~

I WANNA WATCH
"CONNECTED" & "THE HOUSE BUNNY"!!!! Boo~





Gary! You're gay!! Lol. Your gay-ness is contagious. ;)
Happy happy happy!
G a r y ;Sing your lungs out! says:
wah u hurt me la
HAHA! Just kidding la Gary Dollie! ;)
You're my BESTEST BEST FRIEND; remember?
Love, love, LOVE YOU! =x

Bahhhhhhh! Good mood rocks! ;) Hehe.

LOVE ME LOVE ME LOVE ME
MISS ME MISS ME MISS ME.


PS: When I think you're full of idiocy
.

Sasa
Sayonara

Rara.

You better learn how to treat us right; It's easy for a girl to go bad. ;)
Perhaps, perhaps, perhaps!!


Off for family dinner! Buh bye!!

No comments: