Wednesday, October 01, 2008

A Family Affair.

Third post for the day! BOO~
Rare huh? =x



I think I look cui today. Lol.



Shopped for some groceries before heading to some restaurant for dinner;
To celebrate granddad's birthday. :D



Had a pleasant dinner with my mother's side of the family. It's a pity that the meal was only so-so; Not commendable at all. :(:(:(:(:( Boo!

Chatting with my cousins(Danny12&Justin9) is wonderful. Lol. Get to be childish. =x
If only we lived near each other...

I always thought I have really distant relatives;
As we grow older, the children from my dad's side stop coming to our place. Even as we were young, we seldom meet each other. Maybe once a year only. :(:(:(:(:(:( & we don't usually talk. Sad la.

But anyhow, I'm soooo gonna start getting close with my two little cousins. ^^ They are really cute! :D At least, we're closer than compared to my father's side of the family.

Oh oh! I realise we're the only girls in the family. LOL! The rest are guys. Boo!
Okay, random.



Tomorrow's going to be a great day! Yippee~

Need some shut eye now!
Byeeeeeeeeeeeee~

No comments: