Tuesday, August 26, 2008

A lil' long Update. :D

"oh yeah, after marketing paper tdy
had lunch w gary, darius, jasmine &terrence (:
finally after so long, we 5 sat down &had lunch tdy
chatted happily, making fun of each other(as usual) :D
how i wish nxt sem will come quickly &we 5 will spend as much time tgt as how we did in th first three mths [:
rly miss those times, &i rmb thurs used t be our laughing day :D:D:D


&&OH OH OH! jasmine's quite tdy lah
she couldn't reach t this swinging door @koufu tdy
plus she pronounce a particular word wrongly, couldn't rmb which though ;p
i think she felt super embarrassed whn she couldn't reach th door lah

darius grinned from ear t ear, i lol ;x
i love all of you also :D

ANW, im buying jasmine's prev mp4 from jasmine(like duh, obviously from her -,-) 'cos her's is like so cool can -,- more cool thn my mickey mouse one ;x gna sell it away also, t my cousin or smth see how first (:
"

==========


Quoted from Stephanie's blog. Her last night (25th@midnight, 26th@12am plus.) post. :D While reading the above, I was listening to "Lost" by Michael Buble. Then, I heard something like...
"The days were slipping past
That the good things never last"
LOL! Agreed with good things never last.

I know it's superrrr random. :D
Stephanie! I also miss those days we had fun sitting down in Koufu spending break time eating, talking, laughing and teasing each other. =D We share similar sentiments!



Yesterday was an embarrassing day for me! As stated by Stephanie, I couldn't reach the door which was swinged open by someone before us. Zzz
Steph and I stretch out our hands at the same time but I missed it. :( Why uh?! LOL. The distance of the door and us was equivalent some more! :(:(:(:(:(
Worse thing, both Steph and Darius saw it. Damn embarrassing. LOL. Don't understand why they always get to witness all my silly and embarrassing acts. Especially Darius. :(:(:(:(:(:(:(
& The word I mispronounce was "function". Zzz I said "funcsen". Zzz



Anyway, I'm so glad Stephanie bought my mp4. :D
THANK YOU XIAO YAO!

Parents fetched me from home to Hougang Mall for dinner. Had dinner before heading to Challenger and got the red Samsung YP-T10. YAY! Got the same one as my sister's BUT at a lower price! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D Oh yeah! I'm so broke~ Bought a 179$ mp3 for sister! Lucky her. =x HAHA.

ALRIGHT!
Didn't get enough sleep for today. Zzz Studied, chatted on MSN and downloaded songs last night until 12plus. Wanted to get some sleep but end up tossing and turning until 2plus then, I woke up at 6am.. Zzz I need sleep! =x

Today's paper is disastrous! LOL. Totally lost the 30marks which was pretty S-I-M-P-L-E if you memorised the scripts and codes. Zzz I think Web Application paper is the worse among all five papers so far. Marketing was still manageable. Just hope I can score. :D
Now,
4 down, 1 more Freaking
Accounting paper to go!!!!


The smell of holidays coming is GOOD! :D

For the past few days, I have been spending my day studying. :D



PICTURES!



Went out to have dinner at Thomson last Friday. :D Then, we headed to my grandmothers' house before going to Courts to settle some things.
The notion of big company having more less committed employees is much agreed. :D

Sister's bad hair day thus, the picture with no fringe. :D Wonder why she likes taking picture from above. x.x


In my grandma house! :D
My cousin's really really cute! Prefer the younger one. =x

At Courts.

Sister eating the cotton candy! :D





Next day, studied with Edmond Jiaxuan and Bingcheng. A pretty much last minute thing. ;)

Studying? Caught in the act only. =x


HAHA.


HAHAHAHA. That's Bingcheng. =x

By then, Edmond went to Hougang Plaza to play Pool with some other. Zzz Low concentration span.


=x caught watching TV. It was showing Volley ball finals I think. ;)


Someone tied Jinhui's hair. LOL.
Look like an aunty from the behind. =x

Yong Quan and Jinhui came over at night, around 9 plus.
They left a while later after watching about half of the movie "The Eye2".
BC's back was facing the TV most of the time. =x

This is all I have for now. :D
Jiaxuan and Bingcheng came the next day again. To study. The only day that was productive for me. :) Jinhui came along and got distracted after less-than-an-hour's of Physics. Zzz

Dinner was served and the girls had a good time talking and almost debating. =x HAHA! The guys had their fair share as we talked about AIDS and the things that result people to get that illness. HAHA. Interesting chat.


Taken on Sunday when Jiaxuan and Bingcheng went to get their lunch. :D
Me and my new painted nails! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)





PS: Idk. Maybe, it's my bad. :/




Time for some Accounting Revision! Zzz

No comments: