Thursday, August 21, 2008

Another Movie.

:D Helloooooooooooooooooooo!

CMaths paper on Tuesday was good. ;) But I really feel like slapping myself for some MINOR careless mistakes. :(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:( A 7marks question TOTALLY wrong because I remembered the wrong direction of the method. The rest were alright (I guess). *Prays hard for no other careless mistakes*

Today's paper, Essential Of Infocomm Technology, was easy if-you-have-studied. ;) But yet again, I forgot a few elements and totally lost about... 4marks? :(:(:(:(:(:(:(:( That doesn't include the question with the topic I didn't even read about and those that I might be wrong! :(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

ANYWAY! It doesn't really bother me; because I smell HOLIDAYS!! :D
2 down, 3 more to go! :)


I just want the Exams to be over and done with ASAP! Well, I don't understand why we had the one week study-week. Zzz Seem like I totally wasted that week(didn't study much nor enjoyed it because Exams were bugging me!). Could really do better with a week extra of REAL holiday!


Well, days have been pretty dreamy for me. I don't think I'm really standing on the solid ground sometimes. Blame it on the time I've spend at home these days, ALONE. Nothing productive can really be done when you're suffering from slight insomnia, and the few major distractions(Internet & TV)! At home & ALONE! Lol. Not getting enough sleep is a real bother; because I'll feel tired, restless and sleepy throughout the next day. :(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(








ANYWAY, ANYWAY ANYWAY!
Went over to AMK Hub to have our lunch @ "Ah Mei's Cafe" after papers today. Walked around aimlessly aftermath. Couldn't decide what to do until someone suggested to check the movie time slot for the day. "Meet Dave" was selected and off we went; to watch it after 45 minutes of waiting and window-shopping. Yet another movie this month.

This is like the 4th movie already (this month). I've never watched so many movies in one month before. =x But, I'm hoping for more. ;)






meet dave
It was a really really laughable movie. I think audience will never fail to laugh at his(Eddie Murphy) various funny expressions. :D Storyline pretty alright, can't expect much from some outer space kindda movie. But it's worth it if you're not having a pretty week and wanna have a good laugh. :D
My rating: 3.5/5.












*edited.
The next hour and a half was spent at one bus-stop. LOL! Sat there and chatted for a long time! :D
I realise, I've never really sat down and chat with Darius alone! LOL. But anyway, had a really really nice random chat with him. :D It's NICE to chat with him when he has no mood to be sarcastic. =x HAHAHAHAHA!
Be it with that mood or not, I still like talking to you; Darius!!! :D



Weeeeeeeeeeeee~ YANLING ALSO GOT 5 PAPERS FOR THIS SEMESTER EXAM! :D


I'm hungry!
BYE~

No comments: