Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Last IRM lesson ):

I am currently in Huanqing's house with Simin, Clara, Carlo & Christina. Tell you how we end up in her house despite the stupid rain, later. ^^


I'm so sad! ):
Monday was the last day of ENW, I was a little sad;
BUT today, I'm very sad! ):
Siann.. Today's the last day of my most enjoyable class, IRM! Alright, I shall not repeat how much I love Miss Lena's lesson; spare you people from my repetition. (:

Okay okay! Today's our Marketing Challenge presentation. Spent a long yet very fun time it for two whole days. ^^


Pictures pictures!


The table we've made a mess on! hahaha.
Thanks, Simin for the place. hahah.

Clara and Huanqing was with us yesterday but they left an hour earlier than us because they had nothing to do. xD Before we left, we took some pictures for our video clip.


Melissa, the girl bitten by a cat!


Look stupid.


Forgot to rotate this picture. xD
Christina~


Owner of the house and the adorable, golden retriever- Junior.



CMSJ, company of the year! ^^

TODAY!

Left home very early. Reached school around 0840hrs but was told to head over to Simin's place to help carry the collage and stuffs. Well, sweat like hell lah~ =.=



This, our very nice booth and we're damn proud of it! (:


Simin.
Alright, we wanted to represent each racial group so Simin, Christina and Melissa was in Ethnic clothes. As for me, I was suppose to be in a wig but I think it's damn ugly la! Not the wig but when I'm in it. Zzz Sorry la, wasn't being sporty. (: Don't blame me!!!! LOL.

We had hell lots of fun today. Halfway through other groups presentation, everyone of us who's not in the group started to camwhore! hahaha. After presentation, we had lunch and rushed through our card for Miss Lena. Then, we had some discussions about the course. I'll definitely miss all these people. The most bonded class! ^^


Clara, Hariss, Simin and Christina.


Huanqing and Miss Lena!

Our last time having lunch as a whole group. Zzz Sadded.






Simin and Miss Lena.
Forgot to mention that she's suppose to represent some Chinese Diplomat from China who wants to gather information from us so that she can bring back to her country to 'sell' Singapore. Aiya, it's the Marketing Challenge.

Pictures with my adorable friends I'll miss!!


Kaipeng!
He looks really nice today, all dressed up. LOL! Christina was complementing him luh~ Guess she might be mesmerised by him today. xD


Hariss!


Liping! The one who looks quiet but is not so quiet at all in nature!
(:


Christina.


Huanqing, my best friend who's not my best friend at the same time! LOL! & her signature smile! hahah!
Hate her la. Zzz Betrayed me and even have varied best friends. ):
Please la Huanqing, BE LOYAL! LOL!
*she's beside me reading and smiling at the same time. Zzz


Simin!


Peifen!


Apple!

Funny Moments today!


HAHAHA! Don't worry, no one would be able to recognise who you are.
Simin! Don't angry hor, don't think anyone know it's you. xD
LOL!


During our continual self-timed shots! ^^ Love this crazy people! LOL.
&& with NPCONCC's spirit, I'm all ready for any paparazzis. hahha! No ugly shots! xD


Alright, I'm not exaclty ready actually. (:

With the wig that I'm suppose to be in, some of them were more interested than me. LOL!


The owner of Carlo Gay Salon, CARLO!
LOL!
This should be the shop's mascot! hahaha.

Then...


Huanqing's boyfriend, Hariss! Mr. Blondie~ HAHAH!
& of course, he's very loyal gay partners- Carlo and Kaipeng!

After lunch while waiting for Miss Lena.


Huanqing became crazy and started racing with people!
This time, with Suhannah.


To punish Huanqing for not being loyal to me, I'll not delete this picture! hahah!
Huanqing look damn cute lorh~ xD

Then, Mr. Blondie appeared again...


The BEFORE.

Then....

Pretty lady!


Aunty liked blondie? LOL!


Micheal Jackson wanna be! LOL!

Group Photos!

ALL THE GIRLS!!


Formal.


Informal.

ALL THE BOYS!


Formal.


Informal.


Beauties for the day!


The couple of the class! Huanqing and Hariss, her boyfriend (self proclaimed)~


Miss Lena with the card and Chocolate we made and bought for her!
LOVE HER! xD


During lunch time, Clara started meddling with my camera and took a picture of me! Can see my pinky lips? LOL!

Finally.... IRM's CLASS PHOTOS!!
Best two.





Used the Custom self-timer on my camera and took two perfect shots during the five. (:


Gotta go home now! (: LOL!
Buh bye~

*edited!
Sorry, I forgot to mention why we're in Huanqing's house. xD
Well, we just randomly came over to her house la. LOL! Nothing special. Zzz I don't even know why I wanna talk about it. Sorry, got influenced by Huanqing with her very LAME character. haha.
Ohhohh! I think it was because of me that it rained..
In the morning, I told Simin:
"Wah lau! From the time I bought the umbrella, it haven't rain sia! Waste my money."

LOL! When we left school, it was raining cats and dogs! Zzz
Jasmine : "Finally, I get to use my umbrella." HAHA!

Okay, okay. Buh bye!

No comments: