Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Preparation Course

Hello!
To those who are curious, today's the start of my new journey in NYP ;
I'm having ORIENTATION ONLY! LOL.
I'm not studying now people, my actual lessons only starts officially on the 11th! (=
Yeah! So, please don't mix up my schedule with Yanling's. She has finished her orientation long ago and is now starting her school with extra lessons but I'm having my Orientation until this Friday (1.02.2008) and start my Modules on the 11th! (=

These are the things I'm going to study from 11.02.2008 to 25.03.2008

1. Introduction to Entrepreneurship
2. Fundamentals of Communication Skills
3. Industry Visits
4. Experience the New Web
5. Introduction to Retail & Marketing

Yeah, real Poly Modules. (=
To those who are joining NYP, I might become your Student Leader (if the need any, that is)!!! YAY! So excited~ x.x (=
*still long la. (:
Okay! Orientation's tiring! Tomorrow there'll be more running! (=
Nights!

No comments: