Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Another Day..

It's silly to actually expect something that you know will never happen to happen.
Lol.
Anyway, I was initially suffering from a smelly foul mood today. Adding more salt to the wound, some clients stepped on my nerves; claiming that I'm trying to push the blame when I merely told him to contact the person in charge of the thing he was enquiring about. It's not as if I didn't try asking almost everyone in the company; no one had any idea la! I really really hate those ignorant and crude people. Adults, I should say.

I foresee my future, lifeless. My parents say it's just another phase but I see it as a very very scary phase of life. ):
Day was brighten during lunch. hahaha. I really like some of my colleagues although we obviously have age gap. New receptionist coming this Friday! YAY!! Finally~

Good news; My mentor has given birth to a very adorable baby girl!! hahaha.
Bad news; Now that she's gone, I'm the only person to teach the new receptionist. Well, the problem is - I'm like somehow only 85% familiar with my work. I still make mistakes and I'm afraid I might not be up to it to teach her. ):

Ohh well.
Alright, time to rest! (:

No comments: