Tuesday, November 27, 2007

A short post. xD

Since you guys say I post a very long entry, here's a short one.
I am going to go solo again for the next two days. My mentor's coming back only on Thursday. However, I think her absence allow me to improve even faster. Thus, her absence's scary but very very beneficial. Without her asisstance, I get to absorb what I am suppose to handle faster.
YAY! I'm so getting the hang of the job and I'm lovingggggggg IT! hahaha.

The thing is, you can't loathe what you have decided to do. When you love it, you'll enjoy it and you'll find it meaningful! That's a new thing I've learnt again. No point complaining about it non-stop when it's your choice, isn't it?

A little secret; I'm asking for a higher pay next month!! hahaha. I sure deserve more than what I'm being paid with the crazy work load. xD *Pray for me, people! Hope it'll be successful. hehehe.

Anyway, today has been a very very very very very very busy and tiring day. I was so nervoud because a lot of things suddenly came in one shot. xD

Well, I just realise my table is bigger than any other tables in the whole office (of course; excluding the the managers', directors' and the conference room's tables). hahaha! I'm the big boss of my area! hahaha. xD
Here's my table...


MESSY! What more, it's only one portion of it!
It's usually not this messy. Just that, it's near the end of the month so I have to handle the invoices and cheques today.Clearing them all makes me feel so... so... so... SATISFIED AND HAPPY! hahaha.

"Can I do it? YES I CAN!" xD


This is the other side. Sorry eh. A little blur..
There's suppose to be another side of the table but... hmmm. I took the pictures secretly so, I was afraid to be caught. xD hahaha. Was suppose to sort the invoices la, this explains the messy table. (=



This is not so much of a short post. Sorry guys! I just can't resist. Though there's nothing much today. xD



Apologies for these two pictures too. Doesn't stand out, I know. I couldn't help it but take some pictures on my way back from lunch. Can't blame me, that's the only time (in the whole eight hours) I can actually flash my phone and do whatever I want with it.

hehehe.

Nights people. I feel my bed calling me.

Drats! No shows tonight. xD

Good Bye!

No comments: