Monday, March 06, 2017

Choo Choo... Sushi Is Here!


Is it weird that I get all happy and excited when there is an opportunity to hang out with colleagues after work hours? Lol. I am really glad I have come to have colleagues I can now call friends. Work is a lot more fun when it's not just all serious and professional. HEH.

We spend so much of our time at work... I think it is a really sweet deal if you end up clicking so well with your colleagues that you become friends! Like going to school, most of your classmates are good friends and going to school was almost a breeze! I've always wanted to hangout with people I work with since Maybank days, but most of them have their own families and are too busy to hangout.......................



Hmmm.

I... I think I need to know more people out of my circle and workplace. Hurrr.





No comments: