Monday, March 13, 2017

A Part Of Me

This is going to sound like a very cheesy entry, but… it is! :X

Haniza is finally back, and I never realize how much I’ve missed her until she’s.. back!!! Before she left for her trip, we met up really often! So often that when she’s left for New Zealand, my life became slightly boring (just work, home or gym). I don’t even go to the gym as often anymore because… motivation drastically reduced. Excuses, but really. I slowly forgot how it was like with Haniza around, thanks to work. When she left for her trip, I’d just joined the new organisation. There were so much to learn and do, that… I got overwhelmed and eventually, forgot how it felt like to have activities apart from work. Hahahah. Sounds like I had a sad 8 months? LOL. Not really, because it didn’t felt like so then. More like, I have someone I miss. But when she came back, I remembered how much I miss her. SO MUCH.

I guess it’s a good thing how I ‘forgot’ to think about her. And maybe this is why people say work helps to keep your mind off things, because it does! Lol.

So cheesy, but I can’t help it because… It really felt like a part of me came back. HAHAHAHAHA.

No comments: