Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Churros!

It's Tuesday night, and what better way to end it than to spend it with your girlfriend?



The happy faces after getting churros.
So happy there's a pasar malam (night market) near my place these days.
YAY to more junk food! :X



To be honest, I never saw the appeal of churros... It's just a longer (or tinier) and crispier version of donuts. Donuts, however, are a lot more awesome though. :X Churros are nice, but I like them in the original way it was.... The long ones with cinnamon.

Then again... Are the long ones really the original ones?
I just googled and found out there are just too many variations of it... Even our 油条 (youzagwei) is one form of churro? Really? Lol. Churro is just a word for fried dough?

*Abrupt end to my thoughts*


&Now I'm feeling refreshed and ready for bed! ♥

No comments: