Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Early Morning Thoughts.

I’m thinking hard about my future again.

What is out there for me? Has it all been planned? Where will I be?

2 days ago, while having lunch with my maternal family, my Uncle asked me to join him watch 2020 Olympics’ Opening in Japan. My first response was “I don’t even know what I will be doing then,” and my mother happily responded “You’ll be 30.”






What a horrifying thought!!!

I’m not afraid of growing up, but thinking that I’ll be 30 (29 to be exact) in just 5 years’ time terrifies me. I am not even sure where I will be in 5 months’ time, let alone 5 years.

I am now 24. Still young, but not exactly very young.

I am already 24, but I haven’t even decide on what I want to do. I don’t even know what I want in life, and this uncertainty is frightening. L

To continue on my current line of work or to try something new? It’s a call I have to make by June.

No comments: