Sunday, June 30, 2013

Too Much Perfections In Life.

Someone predicted that my future would be somewhat saddening - because it might be filled with quarrels with my future partner due to my perfectionist trait.

To be exact, the person didn't really say that. Instead, a family story on TV was pointed out and said that my life would be similar.

So.... It's somewhat saying the same. :/

Now, I can't sleep because of that comment.

Lol.

Another sign of being a perfectionist? Because I wanna know what and why he thinks that way so I'll be aware and improve... And him not being able to tell me is driving me insane.

Somehow. :/

Then again, I think I'm more sad that he thinks I'll end up living a life filled with plenty of fights.

It makes me think and reflect the kind of person I am..

To have someone think that I would be involved in many quarrelling episodes somehow explains that I'm.......... spiteful(?) and hard to get along. Somehow!

And if it's because I have too much perfections in my life, it means the problem would highly be me, yes?

:((

The thought of it is just upsetting. Lol.

Of course, he might just be wrong because he doesn't know me as well anymore (lol xp maybe la!).

I asked my sis.

She says I am in many areas somewhat a perfectionist because I want the best. Somewhat only!

Then I told her the reason for the random question.

She comforted me and say it boils down to how I handle things and she doesn't think I'll be that bad. Lol!!!

I actually thought I'm quite open-minded and unhateful.

Hmmm. Maybe I should watch my behaviour and be less spiteful! :/

Am I acting like a perfectionist, trying to improve myself again? Lol.

I just hate the idea of not doing or being my best.

Sigh.

Okay. I have to admit I'm a perfectionist, but I don't wanna always quarrel. :((

Hmmm. I wonder what my other friends think.. :/



Oh wells...

We'll just have to see how things unfold by then. And maybe, I'll just stay single. LOL.

So much for my happy ending.