Tuesday, December 11, 2012

SHINee World Concert II

Photobucket

After slightly less than 15 months,
SHINee's BACK
WITH THEIR SECOND CONCERT!!!! 
BIGGER BETTER GREATER AND STRONGER!!!!! :D
WOOOOOOHOOOO~~~ *throwsconfettianddancesaround* 
ps: They were happier too! kek.
Photobucket
Though uncustomized like the previous year, it's glitter lightsticks this year!

Photobucket

Photobucket
Yes, temporary tattoo for the night!! Woo~
Two days after the concert, it's still on my arm. lol.

Photobucket
&WE WERE IN IN IN!

Photobucket
Rather far but still nearer than SWCI~

Photobucket
Starting!!!!!!!!

Photobucket
Actually snapped 350+++ pictures & 7videos this time!
ps: Still trying to upload 4 other videos #flipstable
Very surprising because I did it damn discretely and painstakingly thought I took just a few; didn't realize I took so many!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Honestly cannot remember the order of the songs. ><
It was just a really great night!

Photobucket

Photobucket
Before Jonghyun sinks down.

Photobucket
&FLY BACK UP!!!!!

Photobucket

Different from last year, they introduced theirselves quite early into the concert. Like after the first hour?
There were more talking this year too! ♥



^^
Jjong so freaking cute! &Chilli crab again. lol



&A fancam I found online! :D

Photobucket
Super cute part!
Was actually looking forward to this. xD

Photobucket
Dancer poking Key~

Photobucket
Onew & Dancer boxing. lol.





Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Minho's solo! Too engrossed so only one shot!

Photobucket
LOVE HIS SOLO BEST!!!!
"I Won't Give Up" and then some funy Korean song.
Main point: HE IS SO FREAKING HANDSOME.

Photobucket
Even with his eyes closed, 有被电到!!!!!!!!!
But look like Song Joongki lol. Cannot stop saying that.
I think I really like guys with short hair. :/ For girls too actually. lol.

Photobucket

Photobucket
He sang "I Won't Give Up" beautifully!!! Sadly not the full song~

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Was waving damn hard!



hehe. Embedded his Korea concert fancam because I can't find Singapore one and I love this performance!

Photobucket
Taeminnie with his live band!!!!

Photobucket
But I realize only "Shut the beeeeeeep* up" was live. lol.

Photobucket
Key Key Key with "Hair" & "Judas"



This fancam so clear and stable!!! But she didn't film him flying.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Woohoo Hotbod Jjong!

Photobucket
"Internet War" if I'm not wrong.



I almost went #@%$#@%@#$% with Jjong's shiny hotbod! :O I can't even.
There's only one part of the song that I like though. Lol. ><

Photobucket

Photobucket
The ending~ BAM!

Photobucket

Photobucket
Just a random insert of how some pictures got blocked!
Had to sneakily take pictures in a low level. ==;

Photobucket
Jonghyun's body wa~veeeeeeeeeee~ 

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
There was a really funny picture after this. lmao.
Nope, not gonna share. :D

Photobucket

Photobucket
Dancing on waterrrrrrrrrrrr!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Amazing Grace! ♥

Photobucket
&There was a shot with just their bodies. lol.

Photobucket
"Hey Ya (Y Si Fuera Ella)" 

Photobucket
ROSE PETALS!!!!!

Photobucket
Honestly, I cannot exactly remember what happened after this..... :/ But I believe after his solo performance, there was this uber uber uber cute VCR!!!! "Yellow Ribbon" SIGH. I'm damn regretful for not filming the video but forget it................... At least my eyes were glued to the video and I'd enjoyed it to the max.

It's cute how Onew the angel was fed-up with Key's constant appearance on TV and how Jonghyun and Taemin was dancing really cheesily! Jonghyun had fake mustache too! hahahha. And Taemin dressed up as a girl killed it. Killed me. &Killed everyone. LMAO.



I cannot stop mentioning how upset I am (Yes, still bitter about it!) because I wasn't smart enough to film the VCR. T^T I'd already watched it man. I should have filmed it down and watch it again in future. But nooooooooo, had to be retarded and now can only watch other people's fancams that are not English subbed. :(

URGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG! 
Photobucket
Kay, back.

Photobucket
Onew ready to throw some shawol cash!!!

Photobucket
If only they were real cash. llol.

Photobucket
Minho was super jumpy and smilely!



HEHE. They sang "A-Yo" and I loveeeee this dance where they waved their lightsticks.
Everyone in the crowd would do the same!!!! heh.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
#badass

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
:')
They sobbed quite a bit when they did this song in Korea.
Felt teary when they played that video clip and sang "The Name I Loved". Weird right?!

Photobucket
Key kept turning back to watch the clip like he has never seen it before.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Yes, the first "ending"~



Back after a change of clothes!

Photobucket
Super cute "Stand By Me"
Jonghyun reading some book, everyone gathered to take a look and he made a URG sound halfway through singing. hahahah.



Here @3:21 !!!
Someone elses fancam.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Happy Birthday Hat!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Only one who kept waving!

Photobucket
THE ARMS. O,O




Cute JongHo moment!!!
Duper cute Key's "To infinity & beyondddd!!!" Cute.
 ahahha.

Photobucket



hehehe. Their "Thank You" speech before the surprise birthday cake!
Jonghyun was trolling while thanking fans for this advanced surprise because his birthday is in April. loll. So cute.

Photobucket
Here's a screenshot of their groupshot from my video. lol.

Photobucket
&Here's when Jonghyun tried to smash the cake on Minho & Onew!
He looked like some naughty puppy jumping and chasing Minho around!
Key was almost no where to be seen. HAHA.
&love love Onew's "Super Duper Mega Thankyou!!!!!!"

Some fancams I found online!!!












Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Key: "Looks like it's part of your face" lol.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
:')






Dorks! ♥
***Okay, I'm like two days late but better late than never~ The entry was actually typed out on the day itself so the use of words may be a little bit weird and retarded. lol. But I'm too lazy to re-type the entry la! ***


Love love love the concert tonight!!!!!!!!! :D They were so quirky and funny and cute! I like! hehehehehehehe. ♥ Their playful sides made the concert so funny and enjoyable! Love love loveeeeeeeeeeed their first concert and love love loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee their second one too!!! ^^ Actually, I was more starstruck and awed the first time, this time it was pure enjoyment (and still a little starstruck)!!!!

I went to browse through that previous entry, I was definitely more starstruck and crazy. lol. 

And compared to the previous concert, they were more lightened up, happy and high!! I guess they focussed more on performing back then? Or maybe because they were just tired. lol.

Eyyyyy~ Honestly, the two concerts were really different. I remember mentioning SHINee singing many many songs live in the first concert. (They also sang my favourite ballad that time!) This time, there were only....... 60%~70% songs that were live. Still good! Not because I'm biased but because their dance was done harder and there were more.... ad libs(?) in their lives! Okay, maybe just a little biased. Just a little! ;)

They sang live mostly at the end though. Many more ad libs too. &This time, there were many VCRs!! SIGH! Mega upset that I didn't film "The Yellow Ribbon" VCR they did! Can't exactly find a good one online; and my spot with my camera is like THE BEST COMBINATION. URG!!!!

Speaking of my camera, I am really really loving this digital camera! Best concert companion E-V-E-R!!!! :D

Oh oh oh!! There was also a lot more talking and interaction this time, with a much better translator!!! She translated almost everything even their conversations. hahaha. I remember last year it was a lot of songs one after another and only one or two interactions. This time there was at least four! :3 Makes the concert more memorable because the interactions are all different for each countries!



Overall, it was a fantastic night!!!! ♥



With that said! I'd made it a point to include many many fancams here today; so I can relive the moments again in future. hiakhiak! ♥ Too starstruck and tired the first time that I didn't add much leh! Emoz.


The night before, I wasn't exactly excited and was feeling neutral. I even thought I won't be as high as the first one.... I was wrong! Though I didn't scream as much as I did the first time, I was still goddamn happy and excited throughout the concert!!!!!! And I guess I didn't scream much this time because I used up my screaming quota. Consecutive three weekends of concert and K-Box before SHINee's~~~ Made me less screamy. Still high though! :D

I'm glad SHINee World II is the last concert I'm attending this year~ In fact, it's probably the last concert for a very long time!! Decided to not attend those small small concerts anymore~ And SHINee or 2NE1 is probably not going to be back with another solo concert again next year fingerscrossed! So yeah, probably the last one for a while..

Speaking of last concert, IT IS SO COINCIDENTAL THAT 2NE1 AND SHINee's CONCERT IN SINGAPORE IS THEIR LAST IN THEIR TOUR!!!!!!! Obviously because it's December but hey! It's only the start of December! &They aren't continuing this tour next year!!! So, it's super coincidental and I feel damn honored can???? Lol.

Photobucket
MWAH!!! Some of my favourite shots of the night!

Photobucket
SUPER CUTE WHEN HE TRANSITED!!!! ♥♥

Photobucket
Love his lives like always!

Photobucket
hehe.

Photobucket
Onew's sexy butt. ;)

Photobucket
The part where Jonghyun went "URG!" :D

Photobucket
Three shots of this! Jonghyun poking Key~

Photobucket
CHECK OUT KEY'S EXPRESSION!! hahahhaha.

Photobucket
SUPER DUPER MEGA KYOPTA!!! :D

Photobucket
Like princes~ ♥,♥

Photobucket

Photobucket
Doing the thumbs up to us! ^^

Photobucket
Lol. Such a bad picture. /: Memories that matters though! :)

Photobucket
Here's our before concert!
Sister and her friend met up early to queue for the merchandises while I came out late from doing enrollment. I would really rather the school arrange our timetable for us. lol. It was pretty troublesome. Took almost two hours to finish enrollment. ><

Anyways~ So yeah, later met up with them and went ahead for some K-Box! Didn't wanna sing much because I didn't wanna hurt my throat; Thus, I didn't really select any songs. In the end, I sang along for almost every song. LMAO!! But I guess this singing opened up my vocal because my screaming was better. lol! I didn't go out of tune when screaming. woot! &I realize my range has increased a little! I could sing some songs easier than last time! :O

WHO WANNA GO K-BOX!!!!!! :D

Thereafter, we went off for a really quick quick dinner before speedwalking to the concert hall. Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee~ heh.

Photobucket

Photobucket
Pasting their tattoo!

Photobucket
Making sure it's done!

Photobucket
So braveeeeeeee! Lol.

Photobucket

Photobucket
Because I'd already read up about this fan-pack a while ago, I wasn't surprised to see this!
Still, I was super excited and happy. hahaha. Like as if my mother bought me Kids Meal from McDonalds ah. ><

Photobucket
YELLOW RIBBON for the yellow ribbon VCR that I didn't record. T^T
After the concert, I rushed back to Kallang Leisure Park to collect cake for Jiaxuan's birthday BBQ! Got to bump into Stephanie & Priscilla and also Jolene Tay!!! Omg, last time I saw Jolene Tay was like.... SNSD's Concert last year? :O

Photobucket
^^ Priscilla and Stephanie!
Sad Xiuqing didn't join this time! :(

Photobucket
The Jolene(S)!

Photobucket
^^
Now, I miss her sister, Joyce!!!!! Haven't met her for years! T^T

Photobucket
:)

Photobucket
Okay, ending my entry soon.
Last few shots of my favourite SHINee. kekeke.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket