Sunday, November 18, 2012

KYAAAAAAA !!!! &^^#@$#^&

Photobucket
Something magical happened earlier this weeeeeek~ In fact, just three days ago!!! :3 I am still feeling really happy, excited and really really waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh!!, no words to describe!!!!!! But I'm going to maintain and spam more excitement later~ ;)

It all started a week ago, where Emily and I went on a date and she treated me to an awesomeeeee buffet at Marina Bay Sands' Todai~~~

Photobucket

We had at least THREE servings of what can be seen on our table here~
Of course, we couldn't finish them at all.
><

Photobucket
Except for the crab, we took mostly ONE piece per dish. But still couldn't finish. :O
Best part of this buffet was the lucky draw that was held............... WINNING A PAIR OF TICKETS TO SMTOWN LIVE!!! Emily actually suggested to go for Kiseki initially but changed the location when she learnt that I haven't been to Todai. COINCIDENCE OR WHAT. Didn't think much of the whole lucky draw thing until Emily shared her story about winning the lottery and I thought, 'why not just try luck and take part!'

&So, I touched the receipt only ONCE(afraid I might jinx it)! and got Emily to fill in her particulars (lol) and to blow (i was teasing!) the receipt before dropping it into the box.

Bestest part to this whole chunk of storyyy..............................................

Emily received a call three days ago informing her that she.... she.... she.... WON THE FREAKING PAIR OF TICKETS!!!!!

I WAS SCREAMING AND ALMOST SQUEAKING WHEN SHE CALLED TO TELL ME. WALAO. WHERE GOT PEOPLE SO LUCKY ONE!!!!! I WAS SO JUMPY AND SMILELY THEREAFTER!

Photobucket
ONLY 5 LUCKY WINNERS OKAY!!!!
&Did I mentioned? When we dropped the receipt, the lucky draw box was at least three quarter filled!!!!!!!!!!! :O And the box was definitely more than half my height! HOW LUCKY IS EMILY!!!!! :O Lucky I didn't touch the receipt or fill in my particulars... Prolly won't win at all! :( Draw was made on Thursday which means, there are definitely more receipts above ours during that span of..... FIVE DAYS!!!!

LUCKY WE WENT TO TODAI. LUCKY SHE SHARED HER LOTTERY STORY. LUCKY I DIDN'T TOUCH THE RECEIPT. LUCKY WE FILLED HER PARTICULARS. LUCKY. LUCKY. LUCKY!!!!!! :3

&I just checked, it's worth $168x2! If Emily is a K-Pop fan, she would have actually paid $0 for that meal with extra cash back!!!!!!!!! SO HAPPY AND EXCITED!!!

Immediately started looking for people to go with me... lol.

ps: Sorry Gary! Really really really thought you'll be back at night! :(

It's prolly a very meh draw for most people~ But tsk, I really wanted to go for this concert but couldn't afford it after buying two other concert tickets (crazy i know), so this is totally a bonus!!!!!! :D It's like buying tickets for two concerts but going for three!!!! HEHEHEH. I like to think things weirdly. ;)



&So, we went to collect the tickets today~ Thanks to this lucky draw, Emily and I are meeting each other for three Saturdays straight! Woohoo~~ ;)

Because Emily was craving for some waffles today, we tried searching high and low for a place that served waffles. NO CAFE SERVE WAFFLES IN MARINA BAY SANDS!!! The one she found with great reviews was replaced by Prada! *sadface* And so we settled for Au Chocolat in the end. FANTASTIC CHOICE!!!!!

Photobucket

Photobucket
Seriously good!
Filled with mushroom and chicken breast in awesome mushroom sauce!
&I'm not even a fan of chicken breast!

Photobucket
LUCKY we suggested to serve all at once.
LUCKY we finished this FREAKING DELICIOUS Au Chocolat first!
We couldn't finish the other two. lol.

Photobucket
Excuse me, this is supposed to be a finger food...........
BUT THE SERVING IS AS GOOD AS A MAIN!!! *faint*

Photobucket
We made a fantastic choice~
Everything was nice and we've decided to go back to celebrate Christmas together. eheheheheh! ♥


On a very random note~ Here's our new puppy! A male Shih-tzu!
Photobucket
"See what see, never see handsome dog before?!"

Lol. It's just Sugarsushichua after a haircut!!!

Photobucket

Photobucket
Monkey Teeeeeeeeeee!

Photobucket

BYE!!!! :D