Tuesday, November 27, 2012

High Hi Tea @ Marriot Hotel!

Photobucket
♥Xiuqing & Emily jiejie~ :D

Guan couldn't join us this time because she has been diligently mugging at home for her exams while Yingling is enjoying her life travling to New York and all~ 
Miss them truckloads! :(

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
DAMN NICE.

Photobucket
Emily was inlove with the nuggest. Lol.
weirdo. But it was nice la.

Photobucket

Photobucket
We only went for two rounds. Lol.
Buffet-ing with Emily and Xiuqing is like going for food sampling!
Take many but eat little! Lol. Had to stuff some of the food in the end. x,x
There was plenty of food choices and everything look really nice! We took almost 70% of what was part of the High-Tea. For the variety and standard of the food, $41.20 is definitely worth it! Lucky we've got this 1-for-1 voucher! Took this opportunity to treat Emily. :) But honestly, even without the voucher, I would still go for the buffet someday when I've extra cash in my wallet. :) I'll definitely not be late too! So we can leisurely enjoy the food. Maybe then, we could finish what we took. lol.
Photobucket
Before they went to take desserts!!!

Photobucket

Photobucket
Cheesecake is good.

Photobucket
Icecream also got standard one! Damn nice.

Because I was trying to finish the main food, I couldn't eat much dessert. :(
Only ate a cheesecake, the icecream, two eclairs and that's all.. >:(
nts: Take just one piece per item when buffet-ing with these two or either two!

Photobucket
After buffet, we didn't have time to walk around because we spent about half hour chitchatting!!! :O Had to rush down to Korean Class and we were still late ==; Only four lessons and we've been late for three! :( We were aiming to be early for the last lesson and take a good seat! Lol.

Photobucket

Photobucket
When there was a break. kek.

Sad that Jolene couldn't join us today and is probably missing the last lesson too. :(
We haven't taken pictures of us three before!

Photobucket
Black Spider and White Spider!

Photobucket
:)
I've been torturing my bank account by draining it really badly. :(( I'm utterly broke (I'm now 2 digits broke!) but just when I'm so freaking broke, there's so many meetups and whatnot! Salary and allowance not coming any time soon either. &Dammit! Christmas is next month. TSK. :'(

Photobucket

OHOH! Sister treated me to MEDZ one fine day. I still prefer Marche but the food is good! Love the apple crumble and crepe icecream! :D

Photobucket
I've been sleeping really late and waking up quite early these days. Time is ticking off so quickly! Exams seem to have just ended but our results are soon to be out! And when that happens, it means that school is starting again soon. :'( I'm really worried for my results though. Have been praying hard that we'll both pass this semester and advance smoothly. Really really really don't want to repeat any modules. Sigh.

At the end of the day, I only have myself to blame. 

P1080973