Tuesday, June 05, 2012

Because.

Life's undoubtly random and inevitably tough. At times when it is difficult, I realize I find strength from reading my own happy entries and look at pictures taken with my family and friends.
It's a constant reminder of how fortunate I am.
&It's a good reminder how life's not all rain and grey.
I am more than just thankful to have all the wonderful people in my life.
Now, and then. :)

ps: Go on and click the images to relive/read those times I absolutely love!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Bonus. Oh gawd.

Photobucket

Photobucket
I still LOL about this day. :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
heh.

Just some of the many many many special and memorable episodes in my life. ♥

Photobucket
Still one of my favourites. ;)

Photobucket

ps: I still feel amused with how I used to blog many years ago when I first started. Amused and embarrassed at the same time. HOW CHILDISH WAS I?! Lol. &I was way way way more long-winded than I am now. :O Siao.

Secondary Recollection. LOL!

HAVE A GOOD WEEK Y'ALL