Monday, May 28, 2012

Smile. ☺

Photobucket
The kancheong Spiderdog!

HELLO!

It’s yet another Monday.
Yet another day at work and yet another week of work.
But no matter how dreadful it may be, just smile. You’ll have to go through it anywayz, so just smile. ☺

Photobucket

I realize, no matter how hard I struggle to wake up in the morning, or how deadly dreadful I feel for the new week, I never stop smiling and flashing my best gummy smile when I see myself in the mirror or anyone else I come in contact with (except my family lolol I am generally quiet during the first hour of my morning) I guess smiling is a weapon to fight off negativities? For me, that is.

ps: I smile when I look at myself because it cheers me up and exercise the muscles on my face. Lol. Weird, I don’t care!

Photobucket

I especially like it when people return my smiley-greeting with their best smiles too! It’s so nice, it gives me a warm fuzzy feeling all the time. ☺ I am glad I’m not the type who looks down at the ground to avoid eye contacts as much as possible so they could avoid any awkward morning greetings. It feels more dreadful not greeting people “Good Morning~”. I do it with chirpy voice too! Really. Like going in a high tone for Morning↑↑ Honestly, I cannot understand how people can go by a day sullenly. Feels even more dead than it already is.………………………………………………

Okay, I shall not continue ranting about smiling~~~~~~~



My weekend has been great; though there were 3 huge pimples that decide to scar me for the coming weeks. T^T I cannot remember what I did on Friday though. :/

On Saturday; I headed to SIM to settle my enrolment and make payment for the first semester. I was surprised with how I felt when I first step into the school. Didn’t think I’d feel this way, it actually caught me off guard. I don’t think anyone can really understand it(especially my sister) so I won’t attempt lengthen this already lengthy entry.

My mother made me feel even worse when she sigh and responded “So disappointing, my daughter in this school,” and continued to encourage me to not further my studies and jokingly attempt to not do payment.

Really, thinking about it now is making me feel all upset again. :\

There’s nothing wrong with the school. Not one bit. Absolutely nothing wrong with attending that school too! In fact, my Dad really likes the environment and all. Just that, my mother had expectations (for once) of me enrolling into a local University. And honestly, I lacked just a bit…….....……… Well, still a lack la. Dammit.

It felt kindda worse when I heard that my mother was disappointed. She never once had hopes of me going into Express stream, or to do well for O’levels but this time for University, I guess she expected more of me from the surprises she got the two previous times. LOL. Have you heard? She cried and exclaimed “I didn’t know my daughter can get into Express stream” and responded “Why you cry? Never do well, never mind la, got DPA already” when I called her sobbing after getting my O’Level results. Scumbag mother. Lol. But maybe it's because of all these no-expectations that made me work hard for myself and to make her proud? So I guess this time when she said that, it kindda hit me....... Not like I have a choice to go back and re-do my Diploma (I would die to go back man!) so, I'm gonna just suck this all up and work towards a first grade degree *fingers crossed*. At least something uh. :S

After settling school stuffs, we headed down to Town supposedly to check out POSB for their study loans and have a goooooood lunch. My treat! :D Shopped around a bit more before meeting up with Gary and Darius where I treat them to Marche! Was full from my previous treat that I didn’t get to eat much at Marche. SO WASTED! Finished the day off with gift shopping and a ride home. ^^

Sunday was peeeeerfect! Enjoyed Picnic with my favourite people and headed to have dinner with maternal family. Ended the night with soccer-watching with cousins and Dad. ☺

What a freaking long entry. Lol.
Did you read it all or scanned through? >:(

Photobucket

Pictures are long overdued!

Photobucket

Accompanied Yaping for supper one fine night. :3

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Sugar enjoying her grooming. She look like some lion. Lolol.

Photobucket
Her mood turns gloomy whenever we dress her up in a dress.
SIAO. She male or female?!

Photobucket
Sister an Oscar from Petopia~~~~

Photobucket
Freaking awesome Lobster porridge for Mothers’ Day.
Didn’t do anything for mother or bought anything for her. I’m such a fail. Must do something next year!!!!!!

Photobucket
Cute mushroom Cousin Jaimee

Photobucket
Sister look like young mother. Kek.

Photobucket

SMILE. ☺

Photobucket
xoxo