Thursday, April 19, 2012

7 Days in an Entry!

(Well, not really....... Just a few highlights of the week I haven't blogged. :D)

Photobucket

It has been exactly 7 days since my last update. &I'm 7 days to my payday. hehehe.) To be honest, I've been busy, caught up with work, occupied with friends too lazy to do an entry. But since I'm going somewhere tomorrow, I probably should clear as many overdued as possible; just in case. :D

Photobucket
Grandma's birthday last Thursday! :D

Gathered with the paternal family for a nice, inexpensive yet delicious steamboat buffet dinner! :D I was famished but wasn't in the mood for meat so I ate mostly crabsticks, hotdogs and all the other cheap stuffs. hehehe. Their desserts are good and I love the Yam Icecream!!!!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Queen of mushroom. xD

Photobucket

Photobucket
:)

Photobucket

Photobucket
I always think my Dad looks a bit pervy when he smiles like that. hahahaha.
Kidding!

Photobucket
8D

Photobucket
She's only 1 years old and holds her bag like that by imitating us. Lol.
&Yes, she raise her hand like that all the way. Cute or cute!

Photobucket

Photobucket
She brought the bag up her arm herself too! Smart or smart? xD

Photobucket
But she look like some aunty getting some fish in the market. Lol.

Photobucket
Here's my best smile!

Okay, I admit, I'm still feeling a little bit lazy so I'm gonna just blog lame-ly and lazily.

Photobucket
Last Sunday before I left for brunch! :D

Photobucket

Photobucket
Good food! (Y)

Photobucket

Photobucket
I MISS CINDY! :D
Had a really good time having brunch, catching up and just chatting around. ^^

Photobucket
Yaping's attempt to make her eyes look big. Lol.

Photobucket
:)
Last brunch before Gary leaves for 3-weeks Taiwan. :'( Flew yesterday~ Can't wait for 10th May when he's back! :D

Photobucket
Some other randoms! :D

Photobucket

Photobucket
This Xiaoxuan is a scaredy cat!

Photobucket
Nearest she would go. LOL! Cute.

Photobucket
THIS REALLY NICE RED VELVET CUPCAKE!
ps: Gary thought it was a dress when I twitted about it. Tssssk. Himbo!

Photobucket
Dropping liquid Vitamin C because I was afraid of falling sick. :(((

Photobucket
Dinner with Huanqing on Tuesday! Awesome gift she got me. :D

Photobucket
HEHEHHE. Love the necklace!

Photobucket
FINALLY. THE NECKLACE STAND FROM CLIQUE HAS ARRIVED!!!!

Photobucket
How my necklaces are initially kept.

Photobucket
I HAVE THIS TANGLED PROBLEM EVERY SINGLE MORNING.

Photobucket
Now I don't!!! :D
Love it.

Photobucket
Okay. BYE!

Photobucket
I'll be back soon. I hope. HEHEHE.