Friday, March 02, 2012

Leap Year's Leap Day!!!

Photobucket

2012 is a leap year! &I've spent my leap day leaping well! hehehe.

Went on a simple dinner with girlfriends, walked around NEX wondering where to go next, and then had the idea to singK~ Decided to do so, got approval for going home late ;) and then!!!!! We cabbed down to Hougang Plaza's KBox to sing out 10pm-2am away! ^^

Also how I ended my last second being a 20, and how I started the first second of being 21. :D

Weishan didn't join the singing session though. :(

Anyhowz, I'm this kindda weird person to wanna celebrate such... days. I find that it gives life a little bit more meaning. :D

Oh ya! Saw Peggy too! Had an overly enthusiastic catchup with her. xD Was really nice to see her after so darn long! hurrrrr.

Photobucket
@King & King

Photobucket
This Yaping ahhhh.
Keep touching my boobs!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
LIKE SO NICE!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
BYE!