Sunday, January 22, 2012

CNY Preparation

So.... I've had the entire afternoon to do up an entry about my CNY preparation. But, I chose to nap and slack instead. Now that I'm in the mood, I see food slowly lined up for dinner and now I'm hungry and more interested in dinner instead. xD

A short entry!

Preparation was the usual. Spring cleaning and all~

But this year! I went to Takashimaya for their Festive Goodies food hall with Guan and Emily~ A first for me because I'm allergic to crowds. xD

Actually, Emily asked us to go Takashimaya so she could get some cookies and prawn rolls. End up, Guan was the sole tester of a gazillion prawn rolls!!!!!!

Okay, exaggeration.

Less than 10 but more than 5.

&Only Guan tasted them. Hahah. Because Emily and I were too full from dinner and Emily was out to bully Guan. Heeeeee. Kid! Her main aim was prawn rolls. But after Guan tried almost all that was available, she didn't buy any back at all. LOL! Bully right?

Photobucket
She couldn't finish her icecream too! Threw that much away! Tsk tsk.

Photobucket

My camera & phone got new clothes too. ;)

Photobucket
Courtesy to ma bestfriend. ♥!

&MORE PICTURES FROM TODAAAAAAAAAAAY! :D

Photobucket
Spot the roses on her head! :D

Photobucket

Photobucket
Mouth filled with ba kwaaaaaaa kwaaaa kwaaa~~~

Photobucket

Cousin, Jamiee, is super cute! Brought her out to collect trotters for dinner with my dad. When dad left the car to buy some joss sticks she suddenly wanted to sleep. Her eyes kept blinking with her sleepy face like as if she's fighting the Zzz monster. Then suddenly, she stood up turned 180 degrees and hugged me so she could sleep. TOO CUTE. &she turned 1 only last October. Dad says she's totally like me when I was a baby.

Battery drained and that's it. xD

Dad took ages to come back though! Felt like as if my left shoulder was going to dislocate or something. NO KID. Carried her up to my place with my back arc backwards and I bet, my arms are gonna be sore for tomorrow from carrying her. Lol.

After her nap, she kept going around for hugs and people to hold her. HEHEHE. TOO CUTE.

Photobucket
MORE SUGAR SHOTS!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Ending off with a picture I really like of Guan and I. ♥♥♥

Alrighty! Dinner smells awesome!

Gonna be back for more updates! :D

Everyone,,
HAPPY LUNAR NEW YEAR.
HUAT AHHHHH~~ 


Photobucket
MUAHAHAHHAH.