Monday, April 25, 2011

Suddenly Lost Sight.

Was having a random moment this morning when I realise how blurry my tomorrow seems to be... My life to come. :\

What am I going to do?
Where am I going next?
What is it in for me next?
Suddenly so confused, suddenly lost the idea, suddenly so blurr... Suddenly lost sight.

SIGH. I need answers! G.Y.M, give me some clues~~ :(((

I have been having this really annoying headaches, that comes and go very often nowadays, and it's making me really really frustrating... Can't concentrate on things properly. Pissing myself off. =='
Please stop.

It doesn't work like a switch and it changes over time. Right now, I don't know what is going on... :\ Does it just fade or disappear? Or is it because it's the side-effect for being dependant and used to? - And now, it's changing because things are different already...?
No more knots, but I still wanna know. :/ I should be glad I don't feel as horrible as I used to, right? :\

I still think and miss though. :\


So many :/ today. So many things in my head. The least I wanna be troubled about right now is this. Gotta quickly get back the drive and goal. I'm an optimist!

No comments: