Thursday, March 04, 2010

Tik Tok ★

Heading out soonnn. But, I'm going to just do a simple update~~ :D

02MARCH10

sfineee
Out with SFI friends.

Salon-ed T.T ~
Plaza Singapura's Daiso...
Cuppage Plaza's wanton noodle lunch~
(I wanted to have it for dinner too!!! Lol.)
Cash Studio for... 6hours!
Thai Express for Dinner.
Etude House for last minute shopping and~
HOME SWEET HOME! :D

Enjoyable 12hours out!! ★★★

PS: Not many pictures because apparently, they don't really like to take pictures. :(

sfineee
Gracey~~ :D

sfineee
Alicia! :D

sfineee
Eloise's elephant~

sfineee



★★★★★★



03MARCH10

Photobucket
Out with babehhh~~~...
PS: Came up with that name while chilling @ Coffee Bean. Cheng's idea so that I can be reminded of "Ring Ding Dong" haha! :D So much easier to talk about themmm now. LOL!

Babehh is so much nicer than the other names we came up with uh... Even CB (Coffee Bean) Girls were one of them. LOL LOL!!!!



Met @ Bishan.
I was late. =x Dad drove me over. ;)

Shopped.

Shopped.

Shopped.

&Shoppedddd!

&Boy, I spent a lot yesterday!!! T.T
PS: Bought, an alarm, long-lost top coat!, screen protector, random stickers =x, hair conditioner, dinner, coffee bean and... that's all I can remember for now. LOL. Every single note in my wallet were used up. T.T even those in the red packet I kept. :'(



Then, dinner-ed @ Food Junction. ^^
Continued a little more shopping and walked around to find seats in Coffee Bean... :D
Then... Yingling and Siewcheng's second dinner~~~

Photobucket
Always have to end up chilling here. LOL!

Photobucket
SiewCheng ! :D

Photobucket
Yingling ^^

Photobucket
Lim Guan!!

Photobucket

Photobucket
Look at eye lashes~~



While chatting and all, guess what I found in my bag? ;)



An unknown wrapping paper that suddenly appeared inside~



Photobucket
These two girls bought this really cute doll, Ava, and sneaked it into my bag. LOL!
Too bad I found it even before we parted. HAHA!
They were so... =.=||| Lol.
Cute...

While shopping, Cheng and I saw the doll and both thought it was really cute, I ALMOST BOUGHT IT, but I thought it won't be of any use because it's kindda huge to be a keychain. But still, love it! Lol. So cute right?! ^^
PS: THANK YOU!!! :D I'll look at it every single time I open or close my door. HAHA! And yeah, TRY to kiss it every morning and night. LOL!

Photobucket

Sat around to chat for another ... 30 minutes?! Yingling and Lim Guan had some secretive talks leaving Siewcheng and I damn puzzled. !!!! :'(
Later, while I was searching for a pen in my bag, I found another treasure!

Photobucket
LOL! This was what they were exchanging looks for!

Photobucket
She wrapped it so tight and nice, it took me damn long to open it! :S

Photobucket
Maybe ... about ... 3 minutes? Lol.

Photobucket
Nice!

Photobucket

Photobucket
PS: Thank you Yingling! I'll apply it daily and think about you while doing it. HAHA! Hope my lips get better with it too..

Photobucket
While other two went to the ladies.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
PS: Guan, CLEAN YOUR MIRROR ALREADY! Lol.

Photobucket
@ Thai Express, Yingling and Siewcheng's second round of dinner. :D

Photobucket

Photobucket
My girlfriend... LOL!

Photobucket
Talking about chin length...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Guan's favourite picture. :D



★★★MY FAVOURITE PICTURES UP!!! :D★★★

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
BYE!

PS: Off to meet Huanqing and Christina for lunch lunch lunch lunch!! :D