Saturday, October 11, 2008

My Week!

Good evening! :D
This is going to be a pretty long entry; a brief/detailed summary of my week. :D
(Whatever you wanna call it.)

Had an ordinary Saturday with my family, I guess? (I can't remember what we did.) =x Most probably went praying and shopping. I only remember having a terrible sore the next day from the heels I wore &had a couple of new clothes in my wardrobe. :D

Sunday was a pretty day spent with my sweethearts. ;) The original plan was to expect Jiaxuan over at my place because she was almost going crazy; For not being able to see me for so long! Haha.
Nah... It's partially that; The main reason is -- she's pretty sick of the drama happening around her lately and needs companions that doesn’t do anything illegal. ;D

But, Yanling texted us around 0844am to ask if we're free to spend the day together. She took MC. Lol. Another one who clearly miss me. =x Everything was confirmed around 11am?

&this is what I wanna complain;
After confirmation, I hurried to get ready by noon and waited for two long freaking hours! Zzz 2hours!!! Lol. Can you imagine how slow these two girls can get; just to dress up?! Lol. &&& they sort of forced me to be in dress. Zzz
Was totally not in the mood k? Lol. I was suffering from a terrible sore in the leg &really wanted a good rest at home. :(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

Still, we had fun doing catching ups, taking pictures, teasing &mocking each other. I think i was too tired that I wasn’t exactly active. Lol.



//Shopped around Fareast, Jiaxuan got new heels.
//Had lunch (4pm!) at nearby Subway.
//Discussed about a couple beside us. =x We were guessing if they were couples, actually. YANLING asked. ;)
//Took a long time to decide the next destination.
//Went to Marina Square, Yanling got a wallet for her friend’s Birthday.
//Headed to Gelare for tea break (6pm) &early dinner. ;) Shared puff and had waffle ice-cream.
//Camera loved along the way.
//Helped Yanling doll up.
//Went to Suntecs’ fountain?! and took quite a number of pictures.



PICTURES!!!


Yanling took the most pictures, as usual. Lol.


:D
I wasn't exactly in a photo-taking mood. Lol.


My mouth was pretty full okay!

At Suntec...


See the difference between the number of photos we took?
Anyway, the collage has only about 2/3 of the pictures they took!
LOL! These two girls can really go on and on...

But seriously, I enjoy being the photographer. ;)


The self-timer! :D


Jiaxuan &I.


:D






Yanling &I.




I love doing that to her. =x HAHA!


ROAR! Zzz


More of them again... Lol.


I look as if I have a mole too. =x


It was a great day! :D

HOME SWEET HOME!





Don’t exactly remember what I did on Monday but i got my tuition fee. ;) Tuesdays’ activity was canceled; wanted to do baking but it was too last minute. :(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:( Brought the plan to Wednesday though. ;)

So, I ended up finding myself walking to Haniza's place. Lol. Needed her help with the printing of my time table~ THANK YOU!! Slacked a while in her house and went off when her family was going to another place. :D


The only picture we took. :d



Ohoh! I got my timetable already, on Tuesday! (DUH~) Yes uh! We have got no schools on Wednesdays!!!! It’s our turn to have a day off~ ;)
But I’ve got 2 lonely hours on Monday. ): Why?
I’m exempted from an elective(DPA) this Semester and the rest of my classmates are having their language class during that two hours! ): What’s worse, I have lessons before that. Dang! *Frowns.

ANYWAY!
Thus, Wednesday was self declared a baking day! :D

Woke up early to finish chores while waiting for the girls to come with ingredients!! :D Then, we started doing all the necessities. ;) It was fun. While waiting; we took pictures!! :D




PICTURES!


Doing the biscuit base. :D


Random shots of our ingredients and the recipe.
(See what Weishan has been doing. =x)


& They so bullied me can?! Lol. Kept saying I'm short; The new cardboards are high luh!!

Jasmine:
"Sorry uh.. I don't exactly come to the kitchen often, have to spend time looking for things."
Weishan: "Can see that you don't come in often. The cardboards are too high for you."
Zzz


Getting biscuit base in place after mixture.


Weishan look like she has short hair! Lol. (You should try having short hair!!!)
Weishan: "Eh! Take a picture of my ribcage."
She's one very lame blackie. =x


Doing and placing the cheese in place. :D

Meanwhile, we did muffins too. :D Chilled cakes take too long for the next step to be executed la. :D


:D


It's in! :D

Guess what we three girls did?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


We actually sat infront of the oven to look at the muffins grow. =x HAHAHHA.
& We got bored thus, camera comes in. :D


Jolene was pretty amazed by the growing up part. Lol.
& one of them made this comment;
"The growing up process of the muffins, the movie."
Zzz LOL. (Should be Weishan. She's always this lame. =x)


:D The cutest among the lot. =x HAHA!

Then, we got back to work on our chilled chesse cake. :D


I like this picture. :D The colours are so nice~


I was really nervous when placing in the strawberries. :)
We had to do it quick and steady because the cheese might melt and the strawberries might just sink in!!! It'll totally ruin the cake.


:D


Nicely set. ;)
I think next time, I'll make it with small bits of strawberries instead. :D


Ate the rest. :D
Only Weishan ate the sour one! HAHAHA! And, I wasn't fast enough to capture her really funny expression. Dang!


All done~


Packed..


Last topping for our chilled cheese cake!! Jello!




This was a tough thing to do too. :( I failed terribly the last time!
Lol. Just so you know; you have to be gentle because it might create a hole in the cheese and it'll float up and screw the whole cake! :(


Weishan: "I'm always ready for some snapshot!"
"I seldom have unglam pictures..."


Sure, Weishan? Lol.


Jolene's idea to do the;
Joyful, Anger, Upset and Happy facial expressions. :D


Another attempt.


:(:(:(:(:(:( Taking pictures without me.


Yes ah! Finally one unprepared shot of Weishan! :D
No unglam shots? ^^


Our last attempt. :D


:D


For Ignatius from Jolene and Weishan.


:D




Thursday was a stay-at-home day... I can't remember what I did luh. But; I went to deliver the cake to Weishan! :D I really like the fact that the cake melts in the mouth. :D

Friday was suppose to be another baking day~ We wanted to bake some snacks for Saturday's activity. But Weishan was ill and Jolene wanted some rest. :( Initially backup plan was to have Yaping over to do some birthday cards.
BUT! My mother last minute called and asked me out to meet them. :(
Sorry Yaping!!!

We had a Halloween plan for today, Saturday. But it was cancelled last minute during the late afternoon. :( There were too many who didn't wanna go/couldn't make it. *Frowns...
I was pretty much looking forward to the Night Safari trip. Since, we didn't get to do much the previous trip. &, it was something new... Halloween in Night Safari &the animals? :/
But then again...

Should have went for facial~ Lol. Ended up wasting my whole afternoon doing... NOTHING. Lol.



RANDOM-NESS!

My mother has been teasing me about getting Polo Tees. :( The thing is, I still love Plo-tees but I have too many... I need more tee-shirts! :( Dang! &She wanna give away my 2 tees!! :'( Shopping!!!!!!!


Die! I'm really really scared I can't wake up for school on Monday! :( I have this new habit to laze in bed~ Aww~ I hope I won't be late for the first day of school!

PS: There isn't exactly a reason to all these... Feelings... They just come and go without you knowing. :/
I'm tired of the way you treat me us. The disrespect.
Stop it. Just... stop it.

No comments: