Monday, September 08, 2008

SMILE!

HELLO! :D
Here's another update! ;) My 471st post. Haha.


Spent the the whole day with my family yesterday. ^^
Took plenty of pictures!


Mum, Dad, Me & Sis.
I did something to my hair with my sister's new straightener. =x Looked damn weird; but different. :D

Didn't know my camera had this colour swap function until Serene started to play with her cameras'. Haha. That's for not exploring the device. I felt damn suay gu though. ;)
Anyway, that function's pretty cool. Spent the day playing with it yesterday.


:D Swapped to my jeans colour.



Went to buy rice from Sheng Siong and headed to a few temples to do donation(my dad). After which, we had a long time deciding where to go; & ending up with our frequent-visit-mall, Parkway! Zzz Getting kindda sick of that mall though. =x


While mum was getting shoes!


Advertising the bracelet she took for fun. :D

We usually have this habit to wander off when my parents are looking at something. :D Then, we'll do our own shopping. hehe.


MY SISTER! HAHA.
I like my sister in the last picture! HAHA.
Looks a little creppy with her face and that colour. =x HAHA.
Swapped it with a Green Apple Vodka. ;)


:D SHERK wannabes! =x


Since my sister liked green, gave her a green tee!! :D



I was really happy yesterday!! HAHA. Smiling all the while. Even when i see people I don't know. :D I feel that smiling makes me happier. =x Especially when people smile back at me. I'll feel even more happy. :D
I was really jumpy too. Haha.

Smile more k? ;)



There's nothing much I can blog regarding the day out with my family. Just did very mundane stuffs.


But we took many many many many pictures yesterday! Haha.
Shopped at Borders and Giant.


While mum was shopping. :D She always spend a longgggggggggggggg time shopping for groceries. Zzz
So much for getting eggs only. Lol.

TODAY!
Today's a nice day out with Soohou, Gary and Yanling.
Well, started the day waiting 45minutes for Gary. Haha. We were freaking late for our orientation because Gary woke up late and lost his way in Eunos.

We were suppose to meet some guy in Eunos MRT Station at 11am & at 10.20am in Hougang Interchange. Gary woke up only at... 9.45am? Lol. Soohou's on the dot; and we were a few minutes before 11am when we reached Eunos. But, we had to wait for Gary who got lost. Lol.
We don't blame him though; he didn't have to come over to attend the boring event.

Met the guy at around... 11.50+ and headed to attend our orientation. Well, it's sort of like going for a briefing so that you know about the company and decide whether you wanan join them and stuff. It's very similar to a Multimedia Marketing job. Pyradmid system and stuff.



One word to describe the orientation : B-O-R-I-N-G!!
The orientation was super duper boring. We were brought to some office in MDIS, briefed about the company, the products and the career.

Is there anything wrong if you're totally not interested in the job, AT ALL?! Lol. The guy made it seem as though we're giving the career a miss because we're people who watch-things-happen. Zzz It's damn irritating when you have to sit through some stupid thing (you are totally not interested in) for an hour or so and receive a tad sarcasm at the end because you're not interested. Zzz
Lol.

ANYWAY!
By the time the whole orientation ended, it was... 1.45pm?! By the time we reached & decide where to go, it was... 2+ going 3?!

Went to have brunch (&dinner for me) at Bugis. Treated Soohou and Gary for accompanying us to the stupid sh*t. They were damn hungy. Lol. That's for skipping breakfast k? ;)

Aftermath, went shopping around. Soohou got a bag, I got a comb and a pack of mashmellows while Gary got a pencil case, ruler and a drink!
As usual, Yanling got nothing! HAHA.

Had to head back home because I was told to be home by 7pm?! Lol. As usual. Silly orders from mama.
(I'm not bothered to bargain today because I have been heading out ALOT lately. =x)

The bus journey back was damnnnnnnnnnnnnn long! Took around... one hour or so. Zzz
Got too bored and started taking pictures again! ;)


I think Yanling looks cute in this picture la. Lol. But she say she don't like this picture because she look chubby? Lol. Typical.


:D


:D Decided to take with the guys. :D
Soohou, Gary(really asleep), Yanling and I.


I bet Gary don't know we took pictures. ;)
He was pretty sound asleep.


Okay. I'm lost for words.

Good bye.

PS: Keep on SMILING like there's no more tomorrow. :D

No comments: