Friday, September 12, 2008

ANIMALS!! Haha. :D

HELLO! :D
I'll be going to Malaysia again TOMORROW! :D Yes, again. I'll be back on Sunday! ^^

Anyway, before I leave, here's a short update. :D
(Not exactly though)




Those really really really really really (& i mean REALLY) close to me, know that my sister is in love with this pig. A pig that was meant to be my 16th Birthday present. Ya, she abducted it forcefully!! Lol. Anyway, she's so in love with it that she carries it ALMOST everywhere, hugs it tightly to bed, doesn't let anyone touch it and stuff.
BUT! There was this night when I slept later than her and found this...


LOL. Her pig being kicked out of her bed. Tsk tsk. Lol. Poor piggy. =x

OKAY, I KNOW; THIS IS SUPER IRRELEVANT AND STUPID RIGHT? Lol. I just wanna be lame and pod-cast it. =x




ANYWAY!!

Have been having nice nice dinner with Haniza(yesterday) and Minghong(today). :D A big ugly hole is surfacing in my pocket right now!! :(:(:(:(
I need to S-A-V-E!!!


Dined at Hougang Mall's Ichiban with Haniza after book-searching in the Library. Hell, she orders ALOT of food man! Lol. As usual, I didn't exactly finish my meal. :(:(:(:(:( But it was a good one because I tasted a few new dishes. :D
Well, I was starving because I didn't have a proper meal the whole day. Lol. Ate merely fruits and bread. But, had to wait for her to break fast so, we went to the library and I borrowed books! :D Had a nice longgggggg chat. (I did most of the talking again.) Lol.

Shopped around and headed back home. It was when I realise; it has become a routine for Haniza & I that after every meet up, she has to come up to my house. HAHA. Don't ask me why because we don't know either. Lol. Just a habit, I guess. Then, we'll spend the night together and she'll leave for home very late.






SOMETHING I FEEL.

Haniza: "We're good friends but not good friends at the same time."
(We don't usually meet up with each other. Usually, twice every year.)

In actual fact, that's what I call good friends. :D

Maybe I should have realise this long ago. But, I have been having problems with myself lately. Lol. So, ya. This helped.

Well, she made that comment when I told her something. It was when I realise, good/best/true friends don't necessary have to be the ones around you all the time. Though you spend most of your time with them; they might not be the first one to appear in your mind when you need someone. They might not even be there when you need them.

It's true; when something really serious happens, I don't usually turn to people I'm always hanging around with. Most of the time because I have this silly notion that stops me from doing so. Though these people may know almost every single tiny happenings that affects my mood.

Well, this depends. On my mood. The situation. & The atmosphere.
Depending on them, I'll think of different people. Lol.



At the end of the day, I thought about people I'll think about when things go wrong. Though the number of people is a little disappointing; I realise it's not the number that counts but the comfort feeling I have telling them.
I don't need to have a million friends I can turn to. Maybe by then, I'll be too busy deciding who I wanna talk to -- that I'd rather just keep things to myself.

Poly has slightly made me become like that though. Sad thing; To keep most of the things to myself -- because I know I'll settle them by myself at the end of the day, anyway. It's not exactly a healthy thing to do but I think it's pretty cool when you just break down. Lol. Doesn't happen to me often though. I'm too used to holding up my emotions. :D Just, too used to it.

Smiling and acting foolishly helps. My parents usually laugh at me and say I'm crazy. Lol.
I LOVE TO SHOW THEM MY BIG BIG BIG SMILE AND MY VERY PINKWISH GUMMY GUM GUM! =x
HAHA.









OKAY! Enough about that.
Today's a tiring day.
Reluctantly woke up around 8.45am to start off my area cleaning. :(:(:(:( Boy, my mother has alot alot ALOT of rubbish! Lol. Cleaned the house with my dad & mum. Nice bonding session; laughing&mocking at each other. Lol.

DAD ACTUALLY DID ALOT OF CHORES TODAY!
BRAVO, BRAVO!!!

He most probably did more than me (FOR TODAY ONLY!!!). :D Haha. &, I irritated my mother alot. x= Lol.
"Hey mama!"

Sat around and waited for some people to come over to renovate the place. We are going kitchen-less for a week! :(:( Boohoo.
BUT! My house looks nice nice now. :D Lol. Cleared all the ugly and old old (Most prob 20 years old already) furnitures!! :D

NEW SHOERACK! Wooooooooooooo~ I can buy 3 more pairs to fill my third row of shoes!! =x

After all the clearing, cleaning, dumping, changing, yelling, laughing and stuff; parents left for something leaving my sister(obviously, she came back after all the work) and I at home to do some touching up before having dinner with Minghong at Hougang Mall's Ajisen. It was suppose to be his Birthday treat 5 months ago?! =x Wah lau. $50 meal anyway. :(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(




Wanna know how Xiaoxuan's brother, Minghong, look like? LOL!







.

..

....

........

............

................

............

........

....

..

.




Not exactly him though. Lol.
I took a snapshot of something that resembles him. =x It was a tough mission because we can't take pictures there. HAHA. I took it once and got it really nice! :D



There!
Minghong's look-alike!! HAHA. Very cute lo. Lol.
& I mean the monkey not you, Minghong. Lol.
(He's so gonna kill me.)

DON'T FORGET TO GET ME PRESENTS FROM HONGKONG OKAY!
I'll miss you many many!! HAHA.






As we all know, Ajisen's food serving is alot & due to my recent loss of appetite, I barely finish half of the meal. Zzz Total waste of money. Was suppose to have dinner with Minghong only; but my sister joined in. Lol.

Jolene: "Jie. Next time you don't eat here la. Always never finish. If not, you share with someone. Come here waste money if you eat the meal alone."


Lol. Shopped around aimlessly, went to the library, walked around, looked around and bought drinks from sweet talk before heading home. :D
Thanks Minghong for the Sweet talk treat. :D
Got home, continued doing things and stuff. I'm dogged!!! Lol.


Oh oh! Read this if you're interested: Maggots found in Macdonald's Curry Sauce!!





Spooky! HAHA.
I like my nails. =x
I'm really anxious to know my results. HAHA.

ME: "Mummy. Tell me my good points leh."
Mum: "Your good points? Don't have la."
ME: "You're my mother for 17 years right?!"
Mum: "Good listener only lo."
Damn sad. Lol.

Maybe I have to agree with Yanling&Haniza. I always like to push the blame to myself&I always feel troubled regarding friends. Lol. I seriously didn't think about it okay~ Just being myself. HAHA. Maybe, I'm not as strong, confident and nice at all. :D At least, not as strong, confident and nice people and myself think I am. Lol.
I don't need much compliments from people; but, I get tired of all sarcasm sometimes too. I, have feelings, and need a little nicer comments at times. :D



GOOD BYE PEOPLE!
(Don't miss me.)

No comments: