Thursday, April 10, 2008

Orientation! OVER~

Woot! Today's the last and the best day of our 3-days Orientation.

Did the usual things in the morning; Played Ice-Breakers and introduced ourselves for more than thrice! I really hate games that are similar to "Blow Wind Blow" or "Move My Neighbour".
The game goes something like this: Someone is suppose to suggest things to blow or move. Such as- People with Shoes and such. Then, the people involved would have to change their seat to the opposite sides.
Anyway, I really hate the game because I really suck at it. For today, I was caught for 6 TIMES! Zzz Initially, it was because I was slow and the fact that everyone seems to bump into me or snatch the space I've spotted but then, I started to not be bothered about it. Like.. I really dislike playing that game. Orchestra used to play that; & I get scared for don't know what reasons during the game. -.-

Alright, after games and such we had lunch before going to the Auditorium for our Grand Finale. It was near PERFECT, although the program almost made most of us sleep in the Auditorium, it was still very nice. Well, the program started off with freshmen showing off what they have practiced for the past 2 days. 5 dances and 5... forgot what's the word or description. Very entertaining. (: Brijesh really can dance!

The best part of the whole Grand Finale was the skit prepared by the OGLs (Orientation Group Leaders). It was hilarious! Too bad we can't take pictures or video in the Auditorium. ): Then, there was this Multimedia on the crew that have made the whole Orientation possible. To others, it might have been something boring but it really reminded me the times I've had in Secondary School as a Prefect and such. ): Glad I could control my tears. LOL!
Reminded me the hard times getting an agreement with everyone, the hard times preparing an event, the hard times making the event a success and many more. But of course, there were times we were glad that tedious preparation were worth it, times when we felt really happy about our success, times when we feel relieved after all the hard work and many more!

Seriously, I can't believe we're actually starting our new life three days later! I can't say the holiday was short but the long break now seem more like a very memorable dream. Something I can never retrieve back anymore. Unless, of course, I continue dreaming. ): Imagine having to complete our near ten years of education and that now we're moving on to young adulthood. Soon before anyone could believe, we would be working. ):

Wait. I don't wanna go so emotional again. LOL!

After the whole Finale. We got into our tutorial groups again to finish off the whole event with some last wrap up.


My Class, BI 0802 and out four lovely OGLs!
Well, not everyone's in the picture though. xD

Okay! The night before our last Orientation, our class was mass chatting in MSN. We actually discussed and decided to sabotage our great OGLs! The plan (a very brief one) was to somehow trick them to some place that has water and we make them drenched.


Here are they, not wet!

&...





.
.
.
.
.






Well, we didn't manage to make them wet la! ):


US again~
Seeing them again on Monday!

We sort of changed our plans.
Thus, Rachel(my classmate) grabbed one of our OGLs and took a picture!


Here's Rachel and the one with the landyard is one of our OGLs, Huishan.

After taking the picture, Rachel tried to drag Huishan into the... I can't find the word or description again! You'll see from the picture la!


Unfortunately, no one helped Rachel and Huishan ended up sitting hard on the ground. LOL!


Although Stephanie helped a little, the guys around should have carried Huishan's legs! ):

Anyway, the conclusion is...

She was n't wet either! ): Then, all four of them (OGLs) quickly bid farewell and left the place. LOL! They were really afraid we might be up to something again.




Okay! Jasmine's tired. Gonna get some rest.

Serangoon Secondary 80th Prefects Investiture is up tomorrow!!!

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee~
I wonder who's the Head Prefect...



BYE!

PS: I want a nice mouse and casing for my laptop!

No comments: