Sunday, November 11, 2007

What is...?

While awaiting for "The Noose", here's a post! (:

Great family outing today! I'm really glad that my mood swings didn't spoil the fun~ (:
High tea was delicious. I simply love the pasteries. XD



Also watched "The Game Plan" today. Great movie. Very touching too. (Uh hum.. My mother, the least to cry when it comes to scenarios like these, cried too! So, it's really good!) I'll rate it... 5 STARS! haha!
P.S to Gary: Yaya, I teared a little. Just a little! I managed to control! haha!
This movie is worth the cost of the tickets even if it means having to pay 9bucks! It'll be worth to watch it the second time too. =S The movie is good because... when you watch it, you'll find it difficult to describe how good it is! haha. It's funny, touching AND very inspiring. (to me!)

The little girl is soooooooooooooooooooooo CUTE! (: Impressive English. ):



What is living life to it's fullest when you keep yourself feeling inferior and pessimistic? If you don't walk away from all gloomy moments and start afresh, when will you ever see the beautiful world? Everyone has their own problems, isn't it?
What is money when you're not at all happy? What is a family or even friendship when everyone wants to take advantage of each other?
What's a strong relationship when both parties never fail to quarrel over very minor things every once in a while (I mean once every two days!)? Now that I've forgotten the feeling, it seems to me that all these (being in a relationship) is just another burden in life. This is only my opinion! (:
Hmm..

Ohh well, my blessing far outweigh my problems. (:



By the way; people people! I'm still jobless! Lol. I haven't receive any calls yet. I did not sign up for the job Yanling and Jiaxuan did too. So, please don't get the wrong idea about me being employed already. I'm still looking for a job! (:
However, I really love life as it is. Being jobless is not as bad as it seems. The only thing that makes me wanna work is the fact that I wanna be occupied, to gain experience and to spend my own hard earn money. Come to think of it, I think I would get more of it in the near future until I'm sick of working so, no hurry! hehe. Although my mother is almost going crazy with me having to not want to find a job. I'll take my time. XD


Alright! "The Noose" is air-ed. Good the bye! (:

No comments: