Saturday, July 08, 2006

LAST MINUTES!

another last minute notice i've received yesterday. hais. i was told to attend this MOE excel feast that will be held in compassvale primary school today. had no choice but to attend it because no matter what, we have to promote our school. it turn out fun though. hahas.

early in the morning at seven, my maid came in to wake me up but i told her to wake my parents because they wanted to send me to school and go have the van repaired. but they continued sleeping. i went in to my parent rooms' toilet and called my dad. still, they slept like logs. i felt kindda fed-up and sad so i went out after washing up and called ivy telling her that we will be going on our own.

my mother woke up at around eight and started to look for me. she asked my questions which i didn't answer. i wore my shoe and went out. i was pissed! real angry. i had tonnes of things to do but so many obstacles trying to delay my time. i felt like crying but controlled my tears.

then, i went to school with ivy. messaged jiaxuan and told her that i'll be waiting for her outside hall. a teacher, the pink panter, came and called us in. we went in and saw jiaxuan. i felt pissed and didn't wanna make a single sound at all. in the end, my anger came down. that's me! =] there are certainly too many things happening nowadays. urg! problems arising again and again.

anyway, the workshop today was as usual tiring but enriching. last week, we wrote a imginary story and i was complimented on my well-doned work. =] i'm so happy for that achievement because i just let the ideas flow in my head. real impressed.
hahas.

after the workshop, i had a discussion with soohou about the food and things to buy for his coming chalet and accompanied them to the bus stop. it was 1310 when i last saw my watch and went back to school. i thought i was late because i was suppose to be outside the general office at 1310. i sort of hurried with jiaxuan tagging along. =] then i thought the teacher in charge was gone. we went up to the staff room and looked for the teacher. THANK god she was still there. hahas. then we went to the hall to watch scouts dance. hahas. i took a few glimpse. dickson sure look very active and.. hahas. i'll not go into that. =] then, we waited for a teacher to fetch us to compassvale primary. over there, i stood for about four full hours. had fun chatting with teachers and playing with their kids. he fell when renwei turned while he was following then renwei's leg hit him. so kelian. lols. of course, he cried but settled down a while later. lols. so cute!

ohh yeahs, another accident happened. there was this little girl walking past our booth when the booth beside us dropped their billboard or something like that. it hit her real hard and there was a red patch. a big red patch. hais. she cried. her father was unreasonable. like some people. always thinking about themselves.

i can't take him anymore. he's so irritating. it's only a toe hurting don't be so dramatic! gosh. he is so girl-ly! he doesn't even want to attend the sec two camp because he has some stupid reasons. excuses i should say. hais. useless. that's why i say know more language than people doesn't make you better! irritating!

after the whole feast, i went home and rest. here i am! hahas.

i think i have to go to bed now. my eyes are tired and my grandma is waiting for me to get out of the room! hahas.

till the next time, NITES! =]

No comments: