Monday, June 19, 2006

it's been two long days..

it's been two long days since i've last posted. missed me? hahas. many things have been happening but somehow i'm too tired to post these two days.

>saturday, 17o6o6<

was suppose to attend a course in SMU. went there but guess what? we end up playing stupid games. hais. what's more the games are seriously fun but it just don't telly with the organisers age. anyway, we still learn abit about open-source and i really hate myself for not answering the questions!! those who answered correctly actually got free software of the open-source. they were so cool! you can actually work in four different desktop. well, something like that larhs.

anyway, after the course me and jiaxuan quarrelled. we quarrelled over something i seriously don't know what. she just blew saying that i showed her attitude first when i ask her what happen to her. then, i was totally puzzled. but gave her some peace and time to cool down since i don't know what really had happened. but at first i was also real pissed.. out of nothing she say i give her attitude. maybe it's because it's kindda long since people last say that le. was once real tired of people giving attitude and also saying that i gave them attitude. hais. anyway, we're far from okay le. after i alighted and walked home she called me and apologise. that's cool. hahas.

reached home and have my breakfast cum lunch. was damn starving lorhs. tsktsktsk. stupid course dragged the whole thing till real late. ohh yeahs! we also played this lan game. rather cool. something like CS but not as fun as CS. at least i don't die so fast like in CS. hahas.

after eating, i watched tv and rested till about an hour later where i slept till quite long. woke up at 1700hrs plus by my insane mother screaming for me to get ready as soon as posible to go out and have dinner but i didn't wake up because she say we're going out at 1800 hrs so no point me waking up taht early then i lazed till 1758hrs and changed clothing before leaving the house..

the day after was father's day so i guess my parents wanted to dine out with my mother's side grand parents and also my mother's brother. on the way, my uncle was real high talking about everything under the sun but at that point of time, me and my sister weren't very interested so he kindda stop after my grandpa gave him the newspaper.

reached there and sat at the reserved table at "no signboard seafood" (i think) and started to take pictures. hahas. then, we started eating. the food were delicious. especially the crabs but i couldn't stuff anymore so i ate a bit only. urg! lols. then, my father sent my grandparents and my uncle to toa payoh where we also alight and look around for shops that will wanna buy my sister's Z520i. well, i think she like that phone but because it's kinnda spoilt so no choice, we had to sell it. stupid mother board! lols. she almost buy k750i! hahas. now, i'm targeting W700i. it's something like W800i but it seems that the external cover colour is different only. who knows. didn't really go and ask.

due to my sister's long hesitation, we end up going home with my sister feeling sad. tsktsktsk. then, we went to kovan's shell because my father wanna add petrol. then i bought sweets while my sister bought chips then we went to wash car (as in people wasj for us) and i saw mdm norita(should be spelled like that). also, there's this old lady who thought that my father is going to cut her queue and she kept staring and my father. lols. so stupid lorhs.

then, i came to find out that my parents went to kovan because they felt hungry and actually wanted to buy some food but end up not buying anything. both of them end up eating maggie mee. hahas. then we watched television for a while before going to bed.

was tired but my sister sort of pestered me by singing again.

>sunday, 18o6o6<

this is so going to be a very long long post! hahas. was suppose to wash my dad's car in the moring but my sister and i end up waking up at 1200 in the the afternoon. we rested a while had breakfast then went to toa payoh again to trade my sister phone which we end up did not do.

wanted to trade in but my sister decided to sell the phone and keep the money till the time she wanna buy a new one. after we finally find a shop to sell it, the guy found out that my sister forgot her charger so we end up wasting one trip alll the way there. after shopping a while and having some commotion, we went home.

started to watch "er mo zai shen bian". SO CUTE and touching and funny! hahas. watch about three disc then my mother demanded us to get ready to go to my father's brother house. =] to deliver dinner and collect.. fish?!? lols. my uncle is a fish seller (forgot what they are called) then we headed to hougang mall to sell my sister's phone. and guess what! my sister forgot her grey casing. tsktsktsk. so careless then we wasted another trip again. hahas.

after reaching home, we had dinner and continued watching the series. finished almost half of the whole series at around 2345hrs until my mother called us to go in and sleep then we created a havoc in my room. then sletp at around 0030hrs because i wanted to wake up early the next day which we end up did not again. =]

>today, 19o6o6<
was supposed to wake up early to watch tv but end up sleeping again after my hand phone ringed at 0815hrs. TSK! but then, we woke up at 1030 and started to watch the series again! hahas.

nothing much happened today other than watching the series and opening the door to yanling to do some serious work. with her, there's never much playing. hahas.

urg! i wanna go and have a hair cut!! lols.

so i guess i'll leave her now to continue the series bahs! buh bye!

sians still need to go school tomorrow.. hais. haven't touch any work yet..

No comments: