Thursday, June 01, 2006

iMISSu

i was about to go to bed but felt like flipping through some of my neoprints then something urge me to post. well, out of the sudden i feel that i'm not happy with the life i'm having now.

maybe it's because i'm too greedy or something? it's just that i really missed her. no matter how mean she treated me last time, i still miss her. how i wish we could go back to where we started. at least at that point of time, we both have time for each other. unlike now. it's not that we have drifted apart but she's like forever packed with her school's stuffs especially her CCA. she's so devoted. how i miss the days we quarrelled and the time she called me a bitch for nothing. we never really argued over something and i never could bring myself to be angry with her even if she did something that really hurts me. sighs. i'm really not content with my life. have been watching a couple of movies these days and i felt that i would rather be in America. you know? be a american? at least in america children are given more freedom and people don't really judge each other by appearance. my english would also be better.. right? well, at least it seems the way it is in the movies. who cares anyway? i'm the only one going to know what i'm writing so why bother? sighs. haven't been having much sleep these days either. it's either the heat which seems okay to both my room mates, my sis and my maid, or the stuff stuck in my head.

have also been visiting people's blog. i guess, it's normal to feel invisible even when you're not. hais. guess i'll end my say here. gotta really get some rest and some work done.

buh bye! =]

No comments: