Friday, April 29, 2005

novena!!

Yesh~ Finally the day I have waited... haha... Today, Miie Jannah Hafizah Dickson Chua (Dicky) and last of all, our dearest Chairman Soo Hou went to Novena... Sian arh~ Miss Suhana dua us lorh~ Yesterday say what she will -BRING- us to novena with her bloody car... Well, guess what was My reaction : "She drives?? Woah~" haha... Can't blame me, she doesn't look like one who can drive... oops... I'm so god damn bad... =pPp heeheexXx

We left our school at four plus... I had to do detention!!! ArGgG... Miss Suhana larh... She again... But was my fault too larh... Remember my class performance?? Well, we went out early so no choise lorh... Have to accept the punishment... Heehee...

The five of us, took 136 to kovan then take MRT to Douby Gaugh ((should be like this larh... any one who knows the real spelling, tagg me.. I wana change so pai seh)) then after that we change train, change to erm... the marina one larh.. then we alight at Novena lorh... All five of us were joking around... Dicky all the way keep ((suan)) me lorh.. sian!!! Haha...

Guess what, we had to look for that bloody shop because she, our form teacher Miss Suhana, didn't tell us the place with much details... Then we were smart enough, we went to the information counter and ask! We found the cute cute shop.. haha... The uncle also very cute... haha...

Tomorrow I have to back to the cute cute shop to pay the deposit... haha... Hope I not going alone... Haiz...

Today very funny, Leonard got alot of scolding... haha... He stupid lorh~ go and play with the fire alarm then my teacher, Miss Wat, bring him go general office... Tomorrow either got detention or what one lorh...

Haiz... Late ler... -sob-

No comments: