Tuesday, October 27, 2015

People.

How do you deal with people? There are many types of people around in this big big BIG world:

There are kind ones, nice ones, rude ones, weird ones, scheming ones, fuckedup ones, lazy ones, good ones, bad ones, annoying ones, arrogant ones, backstabbing ones and so many more........

Fortunately, or unfortunately, I have met and worked with quite a variety of people while on this big project the past 1 year 3 months.

There are/has been rude ones, weird ones, scheming ones, fuckedup ones, lazy ones, awful ones, arrogant ones, backstabbing ones and just a tiny handful of nice ones........

How do you deal with people? I am struggling so much to learn that... Especially here where there is as many as 10 handful of awful and rude people. Although I am still somewhat sheltered from all these direct hits (fortunately!!) and can observe how other people react to nonsensical people/emails, I will still get very fired up and lose my logical self for a moment.

Just now, I received a very rudely (and somewhat insultiing) written email from someone whom I thought was less of a donkeygap. At least not a donkeygap to me luh? Well, I know he is a donkeygap to many, but I didn't think he would constantly be rude to us in emails. We are on pretty good talking terms in real life, like... wth? 2-faced much?

Hai. Breathe... Breathe...

When such a thing happen, all we should do is step back, step away and breathe... Breathe and calm down before we decide what we should do next. It is never ever healthy to react when you're boiling.

Remember that, self.



On a good note for the day; I'm going to have a very pleasant evening with Weishan later. Watching the Taiwan movie "我的少女时代" aka "Our Times" . X Can't wait! ^^ Even though the storyline listed in Wikipedia is making me doubt this decision. LOL.

No comments: