Thursday, January 31, 2013

Quick Update!

Photobucket
HIHIHI!!
It's been 16 days since my last update :O and here's one last entry for the month of January this year! DUH~ hehz. Anyway, school has been pretty gooooood!! Although I still struggle to sleep early for my 0830hrs lessons (like tonight again), I am actually not complaining about the early classes!! Just as long as I stop nodding off in class. :x

Life isn't all about school though!! Have been doing many other things with friends, work, family and sometimes alone! :) But, I need to stop feeling lazy to blog. :x There's definitely going to be more entries coming though, months to come there are many activities I'm really looking forward to! And with big activities, there is gonna be a lot of pictures and more motivation to blog! hehehe.

Okay, I'm feeling lazy again. ><

Goodnight!
ps: Pictures according to timeline!

Photobucket
Girls gossiping after facial treatment!

Photobucket

Photobucket
Must go for Spa next time! &With Shan too~ ♥

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Favourite shot! :D

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
When Simin was working in Hougang Mall and I went to visit her!

Photobucket

Photobucket
Have been lucky to be in the same class as Yaping the past three days!
Pity she can't change her regular classes though. :'(

Photobucket
It's been darn sunny lately ah!
The past three lectures were the best yet! Not only was Yaping and a few friends in our class but our lecturer was very young fun and funny! Sad that she's just our visiting lecturer. :( Anyho! I can't wait to meet up with our local lecturers and I'm praying that they'll be as engaging! :)

Bye now.