Friday, January 11, 2013

Emily, 1st to Turn 22! xD

Photobucket
HAPPY22BIRTHDAYEMILYJIEJIE!!!!!
Among my friends, Emily is the first to turn 22. YAY I'M NOT THE OLDEST!!! xD

Met up with Emily yesterday to treat her lunch and buy her cake. I think it's the most practical present I could give her since she has everything she wants; probably too many of what she needs and wants already. hahaha.

It was a simple lunch at Itacho as she updates me about things here and there. :) Later, we went to F21 to hunt for my lost rings. SIGH. What's lost is lost and can't be found. HATE. Then then then, I finally can rest my mind with my wallet purchase like...... FINALLY!!! Saw the wallet in KL but it was too expensive so couldn't wait to come back to buy it soonest. heeheheh.
ps: My previous wallet a bit torn hor!

&Then, what's a birthday without cakes right????? So, we headed down to Paris Baguette Cafe @ Wisma. LOVING THE PLACE AND THE CAKES! But I only had two and I liked the common Strawberry Shortcake more. >< Wanna go back to try out the Bacon Roll Cindy and Yaping has been raving about. :D

Yingling joined a bit later to pick up some school notes from me (SCHOOL STARTED YESTERDAY YAYNAY)!!!!!!!

Ahhhhhh. Okay. That was for my afternoon after my 8:30am lesson... I have A LOT of 8:30am lesson this semester. KILLMENOT.

Pictures in sequence because I'm lazy. lol.

Photobucket
Complaining about her not taking pictures of my lighting the candles.
OMG I LOVE THE CANDLES!!! WENT TO TAKE MORE.
AND THE MATCHSTICK DAMN COOL TOO!!! TOOK EXTRA ALSO. hehehe.

Photobucket
Y THESE CANDLES NOT COMMON HERE
Oh ya, nice cakes! :D

Photobucket

Photobucket
SO MUCH NICER THAN THE FAT SHORT ONES WE HAVE TSK.

Photobucket
So pretty!
ps: I mean the cakes. xD

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
CAN'T WAIT FOR TOMORROW'S CELEBRATION. :D