Tuesday, December 04, 2012

Happy Happy Day! :)

Photobucket
HIHIHI!!!!
So................... I started some part-time job back at the same Company I'd worked fulltime earlier this year... Wouldn't deny I was extremely reluctant when I opened my eyes this morning. I wanted and needed more sleep :( but but! dragged myself up anyway~

It feels nice being back at a familiar place. In fact, today's such a happy happy day! ^^ Pretty funny and quite epic how my colleagues reacted when they saw me. Most of them would widen their eyes and go "eeeeeehhhhh~" hahahha. And Karen won't stop saying I'm very famous in the company. ==' I'm not! I just left the company on a good note and with good impressions. hehe.

Speaking of Karen, she had a greater surprise though. ;) Her birthday was yesterday and though it wasn't exactly planned, the surprise just happened. Wanted to put my present on her desk right when I reach the office but forgot I had to follow my HR Manager for some standard procedures first~~~ End up, she saw me... :( She was still surprised when I appeared at her desk though. haha.

Photobucket

Really glad she liked them!

Photobucket
&I guess she was either too touched or just too rich(I think the latter hahahha), she treated me to lunch and my family to beancurds! SO NICE AND SWEET OF HER!!!!! :') Am so blessed to have met up with so many nice people from this company! Like Jasmine and Shamyn too! ♥

Photobucket

Photobucket
She even drove me home!!!!! :)

But we went to Hougang Green for a while~ And then then! I came home withhhhh

Photobucket
MUAHAHAHAHHA!!!!

Photobucket
One of my favourites! HEHEHE.
Okay done with this happy update and I'm gonna be back for another one in half hours time. ;) But emo! Think I won't be sleeping early again tonight... :(

2012-12-04-16-52-12_deco
BYE! :)